Freshman Orientoontion

"And do not forget to be back soon. You need to unpack before class." Fifi says as she and Alexis are walking.

"Don't worry Fifi. I know. I'll be back shortly." Alexis says as she smiles at Fifi.

"Alright darling. I will see you later then." Fifi says before she leaves.

"Bye Fifi." Alexis says before she bumps into someone causing them and her to go down.

"Ouch. Watch where you're... whoa." The other person says before Alexis sees the other person is a blue rabbit.

"I'm so sorry. I was a bit distracted. Here. Allow me to help you up." Alexis says as she stands up and offers her hand to the blue rabbit.

"Oh heh. No need. It's my fault. I'm sorry. Oh uh here are your books." The blue rabbit says as he picks Alexis's books up before standing up and handing them to her.

"Thanks." Alexis says as she smiles kindly while taking her books.

"No problem." The blue rabbit says kindly.

"So what's your name?" Alexis asks.

"My what?" The blue rabbit asks as Alexis chuckles.

"Your name? What is it?" Alexis asks as she chuckles.

"Oh it's uh Buster. Buster Bunny." The blue rabbit says as he blushes slightly.

"Well Buster I'm Alexis Hathaway." Alexis says happily as she smiles.

"Alexis. I like that." Buster says as he smiles.

"Thanks. So what were you looking for?" Alexis asks.

"My dorm. I have no idea where I'm going." Buster says as he holds up his paper.

"May I?" Alexis asks as she gestures to the paper.

"Oh sure." Buster says as he hands Alexis the paper.

"Oh I see the problem. You're in the wrong building. This is Merry Melodies. You're looking for Fudd Hall. That's actually right next door." Alexis says as she reads the paper before handing the paper back to Buster.

"Thanks." Buster says as he smiles.

"Not a problem. Anyway uh it was nice meeting you Buster. I should head back to my best friend and roommate Fifi. We're still unpacking and we wanna finish before class." Alexis says happily as she smiles.

"Oh sure. I get that. I'll see you around." Buster says.

"Sure. Bye." Alexis says as she smiles before leaving.

*Timeskip*

"I'm so excited for our teacher to arrive." Fifi says as she and Alexis are sitting in class as students pile in.

"Yeah. It is pretty exciting." Alexis says as she looks down while smiling.

"More like that boy you met is pretty exciting." Fifi says as she smiles at Alexis.

"Huh?" Alexis asks as she looks at Fifi.

"Oh come now dear. You thought he was cute. Didn't you?" Fifi asks.