Chapter 1-The Subject

Wally arrived where the next round of subjects sat looking terrified. And there you sat, in the crowd of about 6 people was you. Sitting down on the ground with your hands tied so if you ran you couldn't do anything to hurt yourself or others. Wally then starts his speech that he says for every round of subjects.
"So, I'm sure you're wondering, why you're here? Well the answer to that is simple, you're here for the greater good-" Before Wally could finish his speech a subject spoke up. You.
"What greater good? You kidnapped us and for what?! Just to be experimented on?!" Wally gave the security guards a signal. They walked over to you and shocked you with a taser. You felt the shock as it electrocuted your body. It was the most pain you have ever felt before. Wally then grabbed your face so it faced him.
"You speak when asked to. Do you understand?"
"Yes..." You replied forcefully. He then threw you back on the ground.
"Today you will be on the pain inducing serum. You will be put into your designated cell until further notice. Do you understand?" No one answered.
"Great," Wally rolled his eyes. He looked at his workers in the room with him, "Escort them to each of their cells."
"Right away, sir," one of the workers replied, "Ok everyone follow me to your cell."