I'm Screwed, So Screwed

I know I haven't updated in a long time. I've been really busy lately, but now, finally, I can update more.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jo is screwed. She is so screwed. First, she discovered that her baby had a hearing problem. Then she realized that the only person who could help was her ex-husband, the one who had left her with a letter. And now? Now he's here! She knew she had to face him, but she thought she had a few more days to prepare.

"You told me he would be here in a few days!" Jo yelled.

"Hey! It's not my fault that this idiot decided to come earlier," Mark retorted.

"Why are you yelling at me? Stop yelling at me!" Jo exclaimed.

"Don't yell at her! She's freaking out here!" Lexie demanded.

"I wasn't yelling at her!" Mark defended himself.

"Okay, we're all freaking out here. Let's just take a few deep breaths," Mark suggested.

Jo and Lexie followed his instructions.

"Alright, that's good. Everything is going to be fine. Now, let's think about what we're going to do," Mark said.

"Jo, you don't have to make a decision now. He'll be here for at least a few more days to make sure everything is okay with Luna. If you want to avoid him completely, we can make that happen. But if you want to talk to him, you have enough time to think about it," Lexie said.

"Thank you. I still have some time before my next patient. I'm going to check on Luna," Jo said before leaving, leaving Mark and Lexie alone in the room.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but is there a chance that she's... how do I say this... overreacting?" Mark asked

Lexie gave him a stern glare. Yes, it was definitely time for Mark to shut his mouth.

"Come on, baby, mommy needs to go," Jo said, trying to calm down Luna, who was crying.

Usually, Luna didn't cry that much when Jo had to leave her. Like the other kids at daycare, she was used to her mother checking on her for only a few minutes. But the daycare workers knew something about Luna - once she started crying, it was impossible to calm her down. Only her mother could do it.

"Hey! Look at this little bunny! Isn't he cute?" Jo said in a baby voice, showing Luna a doll.

Suddenly, Jo's pager went off. "Oh God, I have to go," she said, giving the daycare worker Luna and rushing to her critical patient.

Seeing her mother leave, Luna started to cry louder.

Even after Jackson and April left for Boston, the plastic was inseparable. Jackson and Mark used to talk over the phone at least once a week.

"So, how are you and April doing?" Mark asked Jackson.

"We are doing great, actually. We told Harriet last night, so we are very serious about getting back together. She couldn't stop talking about it all night. We have been talking about moving in together. It was hard hiding it for more than seven months, but we just wanted to make sure that we were going to make it work this time," Jackson said.

"I remember how careful Callie and Arizona were before they told Sofia that they got back together. She was so happy. What did Harriet say about that?"

"She was so happy. I think she already figured it out, and she was happy that we finally decided to tell her. How are you and everyone else?"