"What's he saying?" Mary asked unsure as she looked at the priest.

"I think he's saying he wants to dig up the wee dead dog's grave," Gerry informed his wife, lowering his teacup from his lips.

"What?!"

"That's a bit weird," Aoife grumbled, the doorbell cutting her off before she could say anything else.

"I'll go. I'll get it," Erin sighed raising to her feet, grabbing Aoife's wrists and pulling her to the front door with her, Orla trailing behind them. Erin opened the door finding the rest of their friends standing there with different expressions on their faces.

"It is mental out there. Everybody's talking about it," Michelle excitedly blabbed, "Dennis gave me free pick and mix! Bombons an' all. No fucking about, like! We're basically celebrities now. We're like the Corrs."

"Can I be Jim?" Orla asked, a wide smile spread across her face.

"It's too much, Erin. I can't handle it. I think I'm going to crack," Clare panicked,

"Oh, look, this has got way out of hand!" Aoife grumbled, before her attention snapped to James who was wearing all black with a cross around his neck and his hair slicked back and shiny, "What are you wearing?"

"What did I say? You look like a fucking ball bag, "Michelle snapped at her cousin.

"Your hair's all funny," Orla told the English boy reaching out and trying to touch his hair.

"I just put a bit too much mousse in it, that's all," James defended, stepping back trying to dodge Orla's outstretched hand.

"I think you looked handsome before," Aoife smiled, before turning her attention back to her cousin, while James remained focused on the short red-head.

"Listen, guys," Erin tried to reel the attention back to her, "Would you listen? It was piss." 

"What was?" Michelle asked, her attention stolen away from the sweet comments and gentle smiles that were being changed between her best friend and James.

"The tears on the statue," Erin revealed, "Well, I actually have good reason to believe they were actually dog piss."

"That's so gross," Aoife shuddered,

"Sweet and gentle Jesus!" Clare started, "I mean, that sort of makes sense. I'm not even sure I saw a smirk anymore. I've had a lot of caffeine."

"I definitely didn't see her smirk. I was lying, so," Michelle trailed off,

"I didn't see anything either, just didn't want to be left out," Aoife admitted, "Auntie Mary was right." 

"Excellent,"

"I was going to tell yous later, but then Peter showed up and there was just this instant connection like a spark," Erin explained, her normal dreamy look gracing her face.

"You're deluded, Erin," Aoife laughed, "There was no spark."

"He said I was special," Erin defended herself