| 10 - Leave A Mark |

Start from the beginning

I walk backwards, bumping into the wall from his eagerness and knocking pictures off of it while his hands cup my face to pull me closer to him. Our eyes are closed while our tongues dance around each other's, sloppily smacking and fighting for dominance.

We reach the foot of my bed, both of us in just our underwear. His hands grab the bottoms of my thighs, lifting me up to sit on the edge. He makes an effort to not break our kiss, ushering me back toward the pillows while he crawls over me like a cougar stalking its prey.

He moves away from my mouth to trail kisses down my neck, biting and lapping up the sting he leaves behind. His teeth graze over my collar bone while my hands have a mind of their own, roaming anywhere I can over his muscular arms and shoulders.

My head rolls to the side to give him more access and my mouth falls open with a needy pant. His lips are so skilled on my skin that I can feel the pressure growing between my hips already, making me writhe underneath him the best I can.

My legs are trapped beneath his and his prominent buldge is pressed against my lower stomach, only tightening the coil beneath my belly button. He groans next to my ear and the sound purrs through me, rippling through every bone straight to my fingertips. I smile and bite my lip, eyes closed in pure ecstasy just by listening to him.

He pulls his lips away from their attack on my neck and presses his forehead to mine, panting at the lack of oxygen we had from the trip into bed. "Are you sure you want this?" he whispers into the dark, sounding like his thoughts got the better of him.

I open my eyes all the way to look at him and sigh quietly, trying to ease his nerves before mine start. My tongue wets my lips as I brush the stray curls out of his face. "I'm sure." I nod at him, hoping he'll continue before I let my own thoughts get too loud.

"I just don't want to be something you regret, Brinna. I can wait, I'd wait for you forever if I had to I just don't want to-"

I cut him off with another kiss before he could continue his ramble. "I won't regret it," I promise, pecking his lips again. "You did good tonight, Harry." I run my hands through his long hair, twirling a curl around my finger.

Maybe it was the adrenaline speaking, or maybe his siren song finally got me where he wanted me all along, but right now in this moment I don't care if he's being genuine or not, I just want him.

He nods and nuzzles into the crook of my neck, panting hot breaths in my ear that makes a shiver run up my spine and electrify every vein running through my body. "So good that you need me now, yeah? You looked good on that stage, wanted to take his place up there."

He sucks harshly on my skin when I open my lips to answer, words being replaced with a moan. "You picked me the best one, but I couldn't have him." I giggle and squirm my legs, wanting him to be between them so I can get any bit of friction in any way possible.

"I'll have to fuck him out of your memory then, won't I?" He trails wet open mouthed kisses down my collarbones and between the valley of my breasts, nipping at the skin as he goes. His hands move to my back and I angle myself slightly so he can unclasp the bra.

He gets it undone in one go, whipping it off and throwing it to the side before greedily grabbing handfuls of my boobs. He massages them, a growl-like noise coming from the back of his throat as he watches my nipples form into peaks under his touch.

His mouth sucks on to my nipple, tugging and lapping around the nub. He pinches the other between his thumb and pointer finger, rolling and pulling it until my back is arching off the mattress to be as close to him as I can.

His lips continue down my abdomen, brushing kisses all the way down to the band of my underwear. My hips shift when he bites the dainty fabric, making him chuckle and look up at me from his position below.