Future

Ddot pov
"Yo want the fuck? , pass the ball dummy " I screamed in the mic." Y'all niggas is ass frfr " i said ." Yo pass me the ball dot" dd says over the mic ." Ight bet " I say back. " yoooooo I made that !" Dd says ." Ight I'm about to hop off real quick I'll get back on later " I say ." Ight " all my friends says .

I then turn off my game and lay in the bed but before i could put the blanket on me my mom called me ." Ddot !" . I then shook on the bed then got up ." What?" I said with a attitude.

." I know you better pipe down that attitude, I'm going to work I'll be back later if you get hungry order out I left the money on the counter , no parties ." She say before leaving . I then went in my room to go to sleep.

2 hours later

I woke up and went to the bathroom when I came back out I had a message from my mom I open it . It said . Won't be back till Monday .I was upset because today was only Wednesday. I was about to go back to sleep till I had a idea " party " I said to myself. I called all of my friends up so they could come over .

Then soon everyone was there." Yo what's the wrd mh" dd said while clapping me up . " Wsg " I say before hitting the blunt . " heyyyy ddot " this girl say." Hey " I say." Let's chill " she says .i then walk with her ." Your house is nice" she says ." Thank you , you said my name but do I know you ?" I ask her .

" oh well my name Kia " she say. We then go to the couch . I sit down and she walked away. Then other girls came up to me bra less and start shaking they ass. I just sat back smoked and enjoyed . Soon me and one of the girl went upstairs to do the do .

"Ahhh!" She screamed ." Mmm" I said as I put my head back. We are just both moaning . Her shit was just so wet . I then came all over ha face .