Chapter 23: Quit Breaking Up With Me

Start from the beginning

It hurt Karen to see her nieces like this and started to cry as well.

She decided to tell them first because she thought they were the last ones to judge her. She already got an anxiety attack when she was thinking about telling her family. Especially her sister.

"And now? You and uncle Jimi were the perfect ship!" Cassadee cried.

"Is he mad at us?" Bailey asked.

"Of course not, why do you think that?"

Actually Karen wasn't really sure about that. She hasn't really spoke to Jimi for some weeks, only for work

business.

"I want to see him. Are we done with talking?

Bailey was mad and she wasn't trying to hide it. She let go Cassadee and stood up. "Are you coming with me?"

Cassadee looked to Bailey and then to Karen and then started to cry harder.

Bailey sighed and grabbed Cassadee's hand and together they walked away, leaving Karen behind feeling empty and speechless.

Bailey was swearing the whole time while pulling Cassadee over the venue. She had no idea where Jimi was but she had to see him. She felt really bad for him.

When they walked over the parking lot for artists, they passed Rose' pick up truck.

"Fuck her," Bailey said when she saw it.

"Did you said something?" Rose jumped over the back of the truck and used her ripped jeans to clean her hands off. "How are you pretty girls doin'? I haven't seen you two for such a long time."

"You're a bitch," Bailey snapped and continued walking.

"Wait,"

"No, Cass, we're not going to talk to this trash who ruined our family."

Rose was shocked by the words.

She had no idea that Karen had told the girls about it.

"But..."

"Hush it, Cassadee,"

Cassadee couldn't escape from Bailey. Bailey is strong. So she turned around and whispered 'sorry' to Rose.

"Hey middle name buddy," Cassadee appeared behind a tree and took a seat next to Rose.

She was sitting on a blanket, eating a midnight snack and reading.

It was after midnight and Cassadee had sneaked out of the bus to talk to Rose. She wasn't mad at Rose.

"If you're here to call me bad names, then please leave." Rose whispered.

Cassadee saw that her eyes were red. Rose had cried.

"I'm here to apology." She grabbed Rose hand. "I'm not a part of Bailey, even though she sometimes thinks I am, I'm not mad at you." She took a deep breath. "Aunt Kiki fell in love with you, it's not a choice ya know. To fall in love with someone. The same for you, you didn't choose it because you can't. You fall in love and sometimes doesn't even know why. But some people are, so, so beautiful and some have something about them. You can just see their magic touch. Love is beautiful but rude. You can't blame anyone. Well, I can't" Cassadee looked surprised. "Did I said that?"

"You did and it's beautiful. Beautiful words."

"So can you wip off your tears so I can see your pretty blue eyes again?" With her sleeve, Cassadee dried Rose' eyes and cheeks. "And your smile, I wanna see that sweet smile too."