𝐈𝐈𝐈

★★★

- Not proofread

- Not proofread.

second person pov

second person pov.

You, Stacy, and Lydia arrived at the ledge, and the other kids started to arrive too. Lydia and Stacy were squealing to each other, but your full attention was on your watch.

You heard bikes coming. You then turned your full attention to the sounds, and Andy and his friends arrived. "Look who's here!"

"Oh, it's just Andy," you mumbled, shrugging. Lydia and Stacy quickly turned their heads towards them. Stacy had a big smile on her face, which made you want to gag. andy threw his bike down on the floor, walking past you guys and andy giving your shoulder a nudge.

"hi Stacy. hi star." You heard a voice say beside you guys, you instantly turned to the voice seeing Mateo. your face lit up. "Oh hi mateo." You smile "hey Mateo." Stacy mumbled, giving him a glance before looking at Andy again.

"I'm bored now.." You said sighing. "Don't worry, we'll probably do something." Lydia mumbled back to you.

"Yo we just had soccer and we kicked st. catherine's ass 3-0. even though their filed sucks.!"

"Yeah that field is so lopsided." Stacy joined in. andy then turned his attention towards you guys. "Exactly. uh, how's your head?" Andy asked pointing to stacys head, stacy didn't respond, she just stared at andy making megan and the others look at each other weirdly.

"It's um... it's still on her body so.." Lydia joked finishing for her. you rolled your eyes, letting out a quiet sigh.

"Yeah, we love that," Andy stated sarcastically. "And I'm not barfing, so yeah," Stacy said, looking down. You nudged her shoulder hard, making her look at you, offended but then looking back at Andy.

"uh, anyways" Andy started walking towards you guys. "i'm andy, stars brother." Andy said, glancing at you as he fist bumped lydia. "she probably talked about me to you guys, am i right?"