To say I'm stunned would be such a horrible understatement. I say, "Friday night, a double date, huh?" Mark's hands squeeze my thighs and he mouths the word "WHAT?"  I almost giggle. I say, "That's really nice Amy, but I don't know...I've never been a big fan of blind dates."

            She says, "It's not really. I know you know who the guys in the group are. And Tyler is a fan of the show.  Seriously, just drinks and dinner, ok? Just one night? Please?"

            Feeling more than a bit naughty, I say, "Umm, sure Amy, sounds like fun. I'd love to meet Tyler . Who knows, maybe we'll click."

            Amy says, "Great, it's all set. Want to meet us at Phil's?  Say 7:30?"

            I smile and say, "Sure thing. See you then."

            After I hang up, Mark says, "What did you just do?"

            I lean back and strip my shirt off, baring my nipples to his gaze. I say, "Your wife wants to set me up with Tyler . Is there a problem with that?"

            His fingers move up to tweak my nipples, causing me to moan and he says, "Fuck yes, there's a problem with that. You're mine!"

            I giggle and say, "Want me to call her back and cancel?"

            He growls and stands, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carries me into my room and says, "Fuck no, you're not canceling.  But if he touches you..."

            He throws me on the bed and covers my body with his. Even through his clothes and what's left of mine, I feel his desire. I say, "Mark, I don't fuck on the first date."

            He bites my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Sliding off me, he strips my pants and panties from my body and says, "You aren't fucking him at all. You're MINE!"

            Sliding my fingers over my wet slit, I say, "I am?"

            He growls and strips, covering my body with his. In a single thrust, he's buried to his balls in me and he says, "MINE!"

            I slide my legs around his waist as my hands pull his face to mine. He fucks me savagely, making my body ache. Suddenly, he slides out and flips me over. I raise my ass up to meet his thrust. He slaps one of my butt cheeks and says, "This is my ass."

            I whimper and push back against him. He slides his arms around my waist and pulls me against his chest. His fingers twist my nipples and says, "These are my tits. No one touches them but me." I look up and meet his gaze in my mirror. He whispers, "No one."

            Covering his hands with mine, I whimper before screaming out, "No one, I'm yours!"

            He plants himself deep inside me and lets his load go. I don't know who was more shocked, him or me. While he's still buried in me he says, "De-Dee, I..."

            I say, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

            He sighs and says, "Fuck."

            He pulls out of me and I turn around, taking him into my arms as we fall back on the bed. He nuzzles his head on my breasts and settles his body between my thighs. As we catch our breath, I whisper, "You ok?"

            He nods and says, "I can't stand the thought of any man touching you."

            I play with his hair and say, "It's just a date...I'm not going to fuck him."

            Moving his lips to my nipple, he teases it with his tongue and he says, "I know." After a few minutes he whispers, "Did I hurt you?"

            I wrap my legs around his waist and say, "Does it feel like you did?"

            Feeling my wetness on his stomach, he looks up at me. The wicked grin on his face makes me shiver as he slowly slides down the bed and slides his tongue into my body. I arch up against the onslaught of his mouth.

            As my body shakes, he pulls back, sliding two of his fingers inside me to get me off. His tongue flicks my clit before he whispers, "Give it to me."

            My body rocks against his hand and I cum hard. He laps at me, then moves up my body. Our lips meet and our tongues swirl together in their own obscene mating dance. When our lips part, he whispers, "Do you know how good it felt to cum in you?"

            I smile and say, "Feel like doing it again?"

            He nods and brings his lips down to mine as he settles between my legs. When he thrusts into me, I whimper, and then I whisper, "YES Mark!"

MARK'S POV

A fucking double date?!  What in God's name is my wife thinking?!  Oh yeah, she's thinking De-Dee's a nice girl and being as my friend Tyler is a good guy, she should play matchmaker.   I guess it's a good thing that she doesn't suspect I'm fucking De-Dee plus it would give me just another reason to be in the same room as De-Dee.  Knowing De-Dee, she'll wear something that will get me so fucking hard that I'll have to take care of business in the men's room.  She's good at teasing my dick like that but it doesn't ever last very long. I can usually manage to sneak away from the family on Saturdays but Amy insists that Sundays are ours.  There's no way I can get out of that. Plus I can't just turn my back on my family because I'm getting what I need elsewhere in the bedroom.

Amy  and I were working through some issues but I think even she knew that we weren't the same couple that fell in love so many years ago.  Still, she was trying to make it work. I think it was the same for both of us in the fact that we didn't want to hurt the girls.  Of course the girls were going to get hurt and the more we prolonged it, the harder it would be on them. They weren't stupid little girls.  They would eventually figure out that Mommy and Daddy weren't getting along like they should. I'll go on this double date but I won't be happy knowing that De-Dee will be walking out the door with another man.