"You too, be safe" i said as i gave him a side hug

"Little ass hug" he said as he pulled me in for a "real hug"

We finally said goodnight for real. He waited to pull off until I got inside. I showered, did my hygiene and hit the hay because I was tired as hell.

I worked all weekend, I don't have to but I choose to because I like to stay busy and extra money never hurt anybody.

I just do dietary at Vanderbilt Hospital, good money, easy money, and free cardio. They allow me to work when I want to since I'm still in school.

I was in class all day Monday and Tuesday. Homework and studying consumed my nights but now it's Wednesday and at my HBCU that means it's fried chicken Wednesday and everybody will be outside.

It's drip or drown, I don't even try anymore honestly. I used to but I still have 2 classes on Wednesday and I need to be comfortable.

I wake up to Jai jumping into my bad with a smile on his face

"Good morning sunshine" he beamed

"Boy fuck you" i rolled my eyes

"Whew your breath hot, fix that" he covered his nose

I straight faced him "bitch i was sleep, fuck you"

"Well you have class in an hour get your as up" he yelled as he left my room

"Fuck that class" i said back as i rolled back over in my bed.

"Get the fuck up" he threw his houseshoe at me.

"I hate you so bad" i groaned

"I love you too." he sang.

"You finna piss me off" i said under my breath

I drug myself out of bed, got into the shower, did all my hygiene and lotioned my body. That was the easy part, now I have to find an outfit. I don't want to look bummy but I'm also not trying to really ptso.

Too many people have YouTube channels for me to look like anything in the background.

Wrapped in my towel, I went into my closet for an outfit. I went for simple but cute;

Some low rise bell bottom jeans, a black halter top and my black Dior sandals.

I threw my clothes on and took the medium/large twist out and wore my curly type 4 hair in an afro. I had just got my nails and toes done, so I have frenchies on my hands and feet.

I spray some of my Jdore perfume and roll on my pink pussy body oil, grab my Dior tote bag that matches my sandals, slide my ipad with my apple pen, my keys, my lip gloss, lip liner, and my body oils in there and head for the door.

"Jai bring your ass before you get left" i yell

"Can we stop at chick fil a? I'm hungry asf" he breathes out after he just damn near ran to the door.

"It's fried chicken wednesday, you sure?" I questioned.

"Oh shit, i forgot never mind" he said as he walked out of the door.

Unlocking the doors to my matte black Range Rover sport so that Jai can open his door.

He walked around and opened my door for me. "Oop, not you being nice" I teased. "Girl come on before i change my mind" he rolled his eyes.