Chapter 2: Mysterious Bots

Start from the beginning

Croft quickly held her gun out and aim at the robots as she gun until a blade hit the gun which made her hurt her hand as she look at the robot who had a black hemlet and a black suit. The robot spin the blade with her wrist and place on her waist before her both hands switch into blades.

Croft and Dot notice this and quickly tried to find a way out of here until a large vroom was heard as they both turn to see no other than Optimus and the rest of the Autobots coming in to help them. "Optimus!" Dot called as Optimus arrive to see 3 small bots fighting against the G.H.O.S.T. soldiers. "Autobots! Prepare to fight!" Optimus called as they all started fighting as well Megatron. 

The Autobots started fighting and aim at the 3 small bots as the hot pink bot started shooting at them. V notice this and dodge it as J kept on destroying the humans that were in her way. Y/n turn her head to see big robots that were tall as a building as her hand switch out to a gun. 

V turn to Y/n who look at her and nod as they both charge at them while Megatron took of this as if he recognize them somewhere. "Those bots there......they seem so famailar......" he thought as he watch fought them against Elite-1 and Acree. 

Meanwhile with J, she finished destorying the humans until something hit her  as she fling back and look to see a big bot that was bigger from her size as she snarl at him. The Autobot proceed to keep on shooting at her as she dodge the laser coming out from gun before moving back and went to aim him. 

The Autobot notice it and tried to block it with his gun, but made J went head on attack him as she switch her hand into guns and started shooting at him. The Autobot was having a struggle and Optimus went to go aid him until he got kicked by a small bot. Optimus was hit against the tree and look to see a bot wearing black helmet with small black pointy ear and a black leather suit, covering their hold body. 

For Optimus, however, he was kinda impress by the bot's attack and it's small height due to him being bigger from theirs. Y/n slowly got up and switch her blade and gun into hands as she took out daggers from her sides as she spin them and held them. 

Optimus got ready for battle as his mouthintake appears in his mouth and went to charges towards her. Y/n ran towards him as they both clash together. They both look at him and they move away as they held their ground. 

Then, Megatron came in and use his mace and swing it at her as she dodge it move away from them. She look at the two and recognized one of them as she look at the symbol. She felt herself, anger and hatred by this as she glare at the big gray bot. She wanted to kill him in the spot for what he have done before the other bot......which she can't recall who was it. 

Y/n look at them and and ran towards them with her quick speed as she held her dagger and tried to get a scratch out of Megatron. Megatron blocked it as Optimus went to go help him until you look over and threw your dagger at him. Optimus then dodge the dagger as you went back and attack Megatron even though your body is average like a human height, but still fought back. 

You look up and took notice that Optimus was gonna use his axe on you as you dodge as well Megatron counterattack. You also dodge that as well while looking over your teammates to see them well......................going crazy with the kill if you know what I mean. 

Megatron and Optimus started to fight against you as you dodge until your teammates got into a corner between those bots due to their sizes. "Ugh......This is getting worse and worse every time.........." J thought as she backed up against V who was also behind her. 

"How's (N/n) doing?" J stated as they slowly spin around those big bots trapping them. "Good. She can handle on her own. You know how she is." V stated as she narrow her eyes at the big pink bot and the other bots. "Well, good. Cause they are weak as hell........" J stated as they began to attack them due to their small size of an average human being.