Snowy mountain

Y/n was in front of dragon spine, it was a huge mountain and she heard stories that it is a dangerous place.
To be honest she was nervous to go in.

"It's going to be okay, you want to know the truth and you are going to find the truth. Just breath in and everything will be okay" she said to herself.

Y/n walked on the bridged which is was  a little destroyed but she still continued walking.

"How does Albedo and Sucrerose go theREEE!!??" Y/n screamed has she fell in the water.

"This will be a lonnng adventure.." she said to herself.

The young woman swam towards the mountain and walked out trembling because it was cold.

"Okay maybe venti put something in my bag" she said as she looked in the bag to see everything wet.

"Fuck! I am going to have a hard time to survive" y/n cursed

She got up, put's a big jacket on started to walk.

"Let see, remember something that Lisa said.." the young woman walked around and look around to find something to survive.

Until she saw a red rock.

"Huh, you are a pretty rock let me take-"
She didn't finished her sentence she realized something.

She put her hand on the rock, it was warm.

"Wait I might be smart for once! I saw that in a book but what it is called again" She was proud of herself.

"Look like you found a Scarlet Quartz" says the mysterious voice.

Y/n jumped

"Ahh! Who are you?! Oh sucrerose! Hi!" Y/n hugged her.

"Maybe I will survive day one" she thought to herself.

"You look like you are about to freeze let me give you this rock it warms you up! And come with me. Albedo is probably doing some experiment" Sucrerose said as she gives the rock the half frozen woman.

Y/n took the rock out close to her as if it is a stuff animal and follows sucrerose.

Sucrerose spoke "it is unsual to see you here, I thought you said you will never dare to go there. Is there a reason you decide to come here?" She questioned.

"Well I have been hearing a voice of a woman and venti told me I should go to liyue to see a friend of him- wait he never said his friend name! I swear it better be worth it!" Y/n got a little angry but understand at the same time.

Fast forward:
|
|
|
v

"And we have arrived to our little laboratory!" Sucrerose cheered.

On the other hand y/n was freezing the rock help half way but at least she made it.

"How are you not cold sucrerose?" Y/n questioned.

"Oh I got used to it and albedo always give me a potion to be warm. But I had one left which is the one I used it." She answered.

Y/n entered the laboratory to see a blond man doing his usual experiment. It was Albedo!

"Oh hello there y/n, are you okay? You seem cold." Albedo said.

She shook her head and immediately went to the fire to be warm . Then you got and idea maybe he will help you.

"Say Albedo since you are so smart and you know a lot of stuff.." y/n said trying to act calm as possible.

"What do you want y/n" albedo responded as he was concentrating on his experiment.

"Well I have been hearing a voice and I should travel to know the truth.." y/n said a little scared about albedo responses.

Albedo paused for a moment.

"Pardon me? You have heard of a voice? That's interesting.. tell me more." Albedo sat on a chair and took out a note for writing it down.

"Yeah, it is a voice of a women to be more precise. It's like she is right next to me. The strange part is that I feel like I know her but I have no idea who.. and venti told me to explore, so I could find  old friend of his but that idiot bard didn't tell me who. So I was thinking if you know something about it since you are pretty much an encyclopedia."  She explained the whole thing.

Albedo noted the whole thing.

"Alright, it is strange I have never heard of that situation before. Don't worry I will go look through it. I could give you some news with my pigeon messager. His name is Todd he is one of the pigeon that was around with Timmy. Don't tell him that." The young man said.

"Here some food for your journey and take this sword. It is not much but it could help you to defend yourself." Sucrerose explained and gives the stuff to y/n.

"You should go now to know the truth and don't forget do not ever get out of the path that you are taking the snow cover it up easily." Albedo pat y/n head.

Y/n looked at him and smile. She slowly backs away.

"Thank you for everything!" Y/n got out of the laboratory.

Moments later..

Y/n was walking following the path. Y/n being y/n saw something that caught her eye. She got out of the path and pick up a flower.

"Such a pretty flower, you should come with me!" She said has she turn around to see the path wasn't there.

"Y/n you dumb bitch! I guess I have to find a way back." She said to herself and she heard a noise.

Someone might be there to help her! So she went to find where sound is coming from but it was a hilichurl. Y/n froze, she try not to make a sound until she stepped on a stick.

"Shit" she said.

The hilichurl turned immediately to her and run towards her to attack her. The young woman run as fast she can and she remembers that she have a sword. So she stop and drew her sword towards the hilichurl.

"Aha! Wait are you going to do now?" She said confidently.

But they still were running towards her. It was clearly the first time for y/n to use a sword.

She swings her sword but she was terrible. But thank goddess the hilichurl weren't that strong. She managed to knock them out and she found a sign that says liyue.

"Thank you barbatos!" She said as she followed the sign.

And she saw a beautiful view of liyue.

"It's going to be a long journey." She said. And she put the flower that she picked up on her hair.

Author note's:

I hope you guys liked it! It is a little longer then the others! And I am very happy that you are reading my fanfic.

See you next time traveler!