Part 4

Months passed since Aces and Kings started their first official concert, they even started to tour around the world and people like their songs. Their fans also wanted to know if they're in a relationship during interviews but they just smile at them.

Meanwhile with the others, they're proud of how far they've reached while their former team still wonder who they are so when they heard that they're back in the country, they wanted to know when would be their concert in the country.

.

.

The squad finally arrived home so they immediately entered their house.

"Finally, we're back" Shoyo said.

"And I'm so glad Alex-san gave us a break," Rain said.

"That was tiring," Rin said while putting his bag down.

"But fun," Shin added.

"Indeed," Eita agreed.

"You go take a rest," Hajime said as he saw the exhaustion on their faces.

"Yea, I need that nii-san cause Rain and Sho are so hard to handle," Keiji suddenly said.

"We didn't even do anything," Rain and Sho said, a bit defensively.

"You sure you two?" Kenmas asked and they just hummed as a response.

"Let's just go and rest," Kei said, tiredly.

"Go on," Kiyomi said, letting them go.

.

.

When the squad woke up after a few hours of sleep, they saw the others at the living room.

"Hey guys," Rain greeted.

"Hi Rain, how was the tour?" Samu asked.

"Tiring," Rain answered.

"But fun," Rin added.

"Had a good rest?" Hajime asked next.

"Hai," the group answered.

"Are you like the parent here, Iwaizumi-san?" Kenjiro asked.

"Sort of," Hajime answered.

"Me too," Kiyomi added.

"Are they that chaotic for you gugs to be the parents?" Toruu asked next.

"Yea" Hajime answered.

"I'm their manager but I also become the parent during their workshops," Keiji exclaimed.

"They always play especially, Rain and Sho" Kei added.

"They maybe chaotic but their performances are always awesome," Kenma said.

"Well, true," Hajime agreed.

"You guys are always tense sometimes so we need to create chaos just so you will relax," Rain said.

"She's right too," Rin agreed.

They continued to catch up until the others decided to go home.

.

.

A month after their break, Alex told them that they were asked to perform at the newly opened stadium at Tokyo.

Since it haven't started yet, Rain decided to peek behind the curtains and she saw the people they least expect to see so she went back to the others.

"Are they that desperate to see our faces?" Rain asked.