Sofia's Wealth

Sofie is enjoying her expensive coffee with her golden spoon and cups on her garden with a beautiful weather in the morning. " This is it. Worry free, a sip of coffee and wealth. " she thought. On her third day , she found out from Karen that her mother died giving birth to her resulting to her father to spoiled her. Eventhough her father remarried he makes sure to give all the things she wanted. Her father is the number 1 tycoon in the moment so you can tell that their family is one of the very important in the story. Her father brought her a castle for her to live alone as she requested when she is living as Sofia , of course. There is a rumor that Sofia will be the only heir of her father even she have a half brother , Dylan .

" So tell me Karen, what did I do to make Dexter be upset with me? " Sofie simply ask . " It is my mistake not to read much of the comic novel. I jut flipped and flipped until the end. If only I had known I would be trap here..." she thought while sipping her coffee. " Did you really not remember ? ... You pleaded your father to make a way for you and lord Dexter to be engaged. And the moment you found out that he set his eyes on Lyla, you make things to be difficult for her like framing her for being a theft." Karen almost cover her mouth and waiting for Sofia to get upset but she didn't but instead she just chew her bread. " As expected of me..." Sofie sighed. " So Lyla was one of my maid before and I became jealous of her and do such things to her so Dexter came and save her, now Lyla is living in the castle with him..." She repeat. " Yes my lady. " Karen replied. " Wealthy ladies are crazy, first she is okay the second she is mad now she don't remember? Aww God help me to be a good personal maid as I am going to be crazy in the future..." Karen thought.

As a food lover Sofie bought all the food that she like to eat in her world that she cannot taste before because it is too expensive. As she is having her lunch in one of the expensive restaurant , a couple came in and sat beside her table. It is Lyla and Dexter. Sofie can see awe in the peoples eyes as they whisper " They are beautiful couple."

Sofie did not mind them and still chewing her food when Lyla walking the moment she saw her , " My lady... " she said the moment she locked eyes with Sofia. Dexter stand beside Lyla and hug her while slowly walking in their table near Sofia sensing the fear in Lyla's eyes. He stared at Sofia's direction disgustingly.

" This is not my order." Sofie told to the waitress , the waitress immediately kneeled down as she feared that she would be punished. Sofie did not react fast to let the waitress stand up but the people now are staring at them. " Oh she is the tycoons spoiled daughter ." Sofie can hear the people's whisper. Sofie can feel her chest tightened and she cannot breath properly. Her surrounding became dark . " She simply said that is not her order but you just kneeled and let her be the center of attraction. " a cold voice within the crowd can be heard. The man stand up and walk to Sofie's side. He removes her coat and cover her face. " He' s back! " one person in the crowd shouted. Sofie passed out in that moment and Victor carried her in his shoulder.

Meanwhile Dexter's hand is shaking and Lyla hold his hands but the expression in his face darkened. " I don't have appetite to eat. Let's get out of here. " he said. " Yeah me too... " Lyla said with a fake smile .

Sofie woke up in unfamiliar place where Karen beside her is worried. A man who have a cold face is sitting in a couch opposite of the bed she is lying. Sofie looked at Karen with a questioning eyes on her face. " Oh he is lord Victor, he is lord Dexter's young uncle. " Karen whispered. " Thank you for helping me young uncle but I miss my bed and it is already night so I will go home now. " Sofie smiled in an awkward way. She immediately get the wrist of Karen and walk towards the door but Victor is faster to pull her before getting out. " Wait the young miss outside..." Victor is talking to Karen. Karen pulled her hands from Sofie as if trying to get out from the sight of him. She is more afraid of Victor than Sofia honestly.

After Karen closed the door Victor went to the table to pour tea for Sofia. She fake a smile hiding and followed him. He gestured her to sitdown so she sitdown being obedient as a lamb in front of a Lion. " Oh he just wanted to have a tea party? Why didn't he tell me so, I can drink 10 more tea in a cup. " she thought. " So it's true , you lost your memory when you hit yourself in some part you have attended. " he said in a cold voice. " Quite so?..." she answered unsurely. " You seem to forget about me. You have promised to marry me but now hearing the news that you are engaged to Dexter I am broken hearted ." He said while having an eye to eye contact to Sofia. Sofie almost cough because of what he said. " Just how many man exactly this villainess have? And here I thought only the female lead have a love triangle?!" Sofie in her mind is confused. As if there is something in her throat that she swallowed.

This Victor is giving her a dangerous vibe. A cold vibe that whoever will be near him will be swallowed by his dark aura. Right now, Sofia is scared by this dark aura surrounding her. Victor as tall , handsome ? Yes Sexy? Yes. But Sofia is not impressed at all , between Victor and Dexter, she would rather be with the second one . If only she didn't read that Dexter will be her cause of death. " As you have said , I cannot remember some of my past. Will you be kind to remind me about it? " she bravely said while her hands are shaking. " It is you fault for not remembering . Until you cannot remember me, I will punish you in my own way. " Victor smiled in devilish way. Sofie doesn't know if she just imagined that he have grown some horns but she knew this man will not easily let him go .