9

It's Monday again and you go to training, but you met with Wanda in the livingroom, "I'm sorry Y/n, training will have to wait, we'll move it to Wednesday" She said, "What, why? I thought Wednesday we got new recruits, we can't train then" You said, "We have to, i need to leave soon" Wanda said, "I'm sorry Y/n" And she walked out the door, "Don't worry sweetheart, let's do something else together" Steve said, he was standing in the doorway, "No thanks dad, i'm going back to bed" You wanted to walk upstairs, but Peter walked downstairs the same time, "Dad, let's go" You said grabbing your dad's arm walking outside.

"What was that about?" Steve said, "Nothing, i changed my mind, now let's do something" Steve shook his head smiling, while entering the drivers seat. Once Steve drove off he said, "Wanna have breakfast?", "Yes, i'm starving" You said laughing, "You know, i really missed that smile, i think everyone did." As he parks the car and walks into the café with you he starts talking, "It's okay to be mad and angry at Peter, because i am too, but you have not just locked Peter out your life, but also everyone else the past week, don't do that anymore okay?" Steve said, you got teary eyes, so you wiped them away quick, "Sorry.. I just, didn't feel like communication, or being around Peter" You said, Steve hugged you, you hugged him back.

As you walk inside, you see Wanda, with a boy, you walk up to her, "Hey Wanda, so my training isn't important enough, but hanging out with this guy is? My body is in huge pain, and no one noticed, and instead of helping me, you hang with him?!" You looked at the boy angrily and back at Wanda, "Y/n, it's not what it looks like, this is Pietro m-" You interrupted her "I don't care who this is, i'll train on my own from now on, thanks for your 5 training lessons, but i'm done!" You said as you walk away, "You need to control you anger" Steve said laughing, "Shut up" You also said laughing.

After half an hour you and Steve went back to the Compound, for the first time in a week you sit down in the living room, you join the others with the conversation over Turtle's,  but after a while Natasha fillme. you in on everything that happened the past week. "So, Loki came by for me.. And no one told me?" You said, "Loki is dangerous Y/n, he can not be trusted" Steve said, "And you think locking him up in a cell downstairs wouldn't make it worse? Why did no one tell me about this?!" You were angry, you closed your eyes and counted to 10, you have calmed down a bit, "Y/n, i don't know what your story with my brother is, but you need to understand that it's for his own good if he doesn't see you" Thor said, you shook your head, "The best thing to do is him getting to see me, he may be some sort of threat to you all, but he hasn't done any harm the last year because of me."

You walk downstairs to Loki's cell and when he sees you, he stands up, "Hey darling, get me out of here please" Loki said, you and Loki have been together for a while, but you he broke up with you because you joined the Avengers, you see a keypad with a code, "I would if i knew the code" You said, "Why are you here Loki?", "I wanted to surprise you.. Look i know we broke up-" You stopped him, "You broke up with me because of the Avengers Loki" You said, "I know, and that was the worst mistake ever made Y/n, i love you and i really miss you", you walk closer to his cell, "I know you do, and believe me, i miss you too, but if you still wanted to be with me you shouldn't have broken up with me, you've had your chances" You said and you walk away.