You took a deep breath and close your eyes, trying to relax. The room was perfectly quiet until you started to hum  a tone to yourself, for like a little lullaby.
But as you did, you noticed your charm glowing.
"Hm?" You annoyingly lift it up with a big sigh.

"What now, Can you just stop?" You said. The glowing f/c light of the charm started to become bigger...and bigger till it made the whole atmosphere in the room, become its color, exploding particles in the process.

"Woah" you were amazed at what just happened.
Your thoughts were broken when you heard someone call your name.
"Y/n!" That voice had an echo.
You turn around to see  a f/n silhouette of a man that looked too familiar. You examine it close and turns out it's the creator when he was human.

"Yes daddy" a little girl said.
"Come over here I wanna show you something."
He said.
The little girl then appeared and walked up to him. It was you!

"What is it daddy?" Little you asked.
He then picked you up and brought you to table with an animatronic laying down, not yet activated.
Looking at it, it was Sun.
This was the day he was finished being made.

"Is it a Sun?" Little you looked a little puzzled.
"It's not just a son this one can talk and move and communicate with children like you, well it's going too." He said.
The silhouettes then faded.

You then heard another scene. You looked behind you to see your dad, but showing his back and it sounds like he's mumbling to himself.
You also heard your little you voice, walking up to the creator in first person.

"Daddy I'm hungry" you said. The creator ignored her, still mumbling to himself.
"Daddy I said I'm hungr—"
"Didn't I tell you I'm busy! LEAVE!! I'M ALREADY STRESS ENOUGH!" He shouted, throwing a wrench at you.

You can hear you're little self crying.
The silhouettes faded again and it cuts to another scene but this one showed Sun with with his arms in joy and Moon pops out behind him. there was also some little kids looking at them with cheerful laughs and smiles as they cheered.

You gave it a glare, starting to feel angry as you clinch your fists.
It disappeared again.

Then a silhouette of sun and moon up here, but they didn't move or even speak. Guess this was just an image.
You then approach the individuals. As you did you felt more and more angry.
You stared at them for minute.

I've been watching him for my entire life

You walked away from them.
Then a bunch of more of them appeared in different positions and poses. There is also some scenes of them moving and talking.
These were memories in the past cause you remember all of this happened when you were watching them.

Oh, you want nothing more than to just teleport and kill them instantly. you tried that in the first try but failed!

I too have a destiny

This death will be art

They're  the reason why the creator never gave you the same love he did before. He would ignore you! tell you to leave him alone! make up excuses to leave him alone!
It all happened after he created them!

I just seen them being loved by others the children, other animatronics, everyone, they adore them.
And you're out here with none
You wish just wish you could be...like them.

I don't want what you have
I wanna be you!

Being in their place, it would feel amazing. If only you could.
your eyes glowed f/c and herd a strangle giggled behind you, but you didn't bother turning around, what you were feeling right now had your full attention.

Their silhouettes disappeared and the whole f/c room, turned into this orange- reddish color.
"Wha?" you looked around puzzled.
There, you saw the silhouette of the same figure from the nightmare you had last time. He seemed taller in this one. You approach the figure.

His head then formed a face, eyes and an unsettling smile. out of nowhere it's started laughing, making you walk backwards.
"Who are you?!" You yelled. The thing didn't respond it kept on laughing.

"Uh Y/n" you turned around to see Gregory at your door. The laughter stopped in the room was back to normal, your charm wasn't glowing anymore.
"Are you going to have dessert?"
"What?" You said. still in shocked.
"A dessert, you know that ice cream pie that you and Roxanne made?"

"Y-yeah sure" you replied.
"Okay, are you all right?" Gregory notices you not moving and completely in a shocked state.
"Yeah, i'll be there, I promise"
Gregory nodded and close the door.
When you can finally move again, you looked back at where the figure was but nothing was, everything was back to normal.

This was all too much, maybe some ice cream pie can cool it all down.