CHAPTER 13 - LOVE HUG

Start from the beginning

I looked up at him as he looked at me. "A little too close. But not like I mind." He smirked at me which I blushed. -That shirt isn't really helping.- 

I couldn't help but let my eyes roam down. "Like the view?" I suddenly felt bold. "Should I take a picture, would you allow me?" I whispered to him, making sure no one heard me.

I watched as Kojiro's face turned pink. "I see." I turned to everyone. 

"It's simple once you know the trick." I shook my head. "It's not that simple. If you want the illusion to happen, you need your opponent to be in front of you."

My mind started to roam. "I was able to understand all of this since Adam practiced this against me back then." 

"You have to keep your body still, you can't slow down, and you do it all in one instant." My eyebrows shot up.

"Langa, you really are very attentive. You remind me of myself." I ruffled the boy's hair. "But now Love Hug is over, right?" 

As I turned to the redhead, I watched Joe pretend to punch Reki but stop once the boy flinched. "Reki, that's your name, right?"

Retracting his fist, Joe smiled. "Even if you know it, your body would still react. It's not that easy." "What can he do then? All we did was prove that Adam is an amazing skater." 

After some time, everyone started to go home while I stayed back to help clean up the mess everyone made.

"Sorry, I have to meet this client. I almost forgot." I watched as Cherry made his way to the door before I could say something. 

He winked at me before leaving. I glared at the now closed door, cursing the pink haired male.

"Thanks for staying back to help me." I looked at Joe with a smile. 

"It's nothing. Either way, it's been a while since we hung out since I had work and hung out with the boys." Joe laughed. "Yeah."

After cleaning up, Joe and I sat at the counter. "How do you feel?" "Hm?" I looked at the man. 

"I mean, you're opening your wounds that you stitched up back in Tokyo." -Oh.- I smiled and fiddled with my fingers.

"It's for the boys so I don't mind." "You're very selfless sometimes, you know? Putting others before you." I smiled before looking at the man. 

"I am a teacher." "Yeah, and how's that going, dealing with this new generation." I laughed.

"They really are something but they respect me a lot. They treat me like a friend but they do know that I am a teacher." Joe smiled. 

"That's good to know." "How's work for you?" "You know, busy with customers, famous or not. I'm actually making this new desert but I don't know if it's too sweet or not."

"Can I try it?" Joe looked at me. "Yeah sure, that would help." 

I watched as Joe went behind the counter, grabbed the dessert, and sat in front of me. Placing a spoon in my hand, I thanked him before taking a bite.

I widened my eyes in surprise. Covering my mouth with my hand, I turned to Kojiro. "Woah! It's really good!" "Is it too sweet?" I shook my head. 

"It's a perfect balance!" I took a scoop of the desert and held it up to the green haired man.

"Here, take a bite." He was hesitant before he ate it. "Why does it taste better now than when I originally took a bite?" 

I laughed before taking another scoop and eating it. "Maybe because I was the one who fed you."

Joe stared at me before at the spoon. "Indirect kiss." I also looked at him before the spoon. -I-Indirect kiss!- 

My face turned red as I placed the spoon down. "Uhhhhh..." When I turned to Kojiro, I saw him already staring at me.

It was like gravity was bringing us closer until our lips met. At first, I panicked before I slowly relaxed into the kiss and closed my eyes. 

I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Once we ran out of air, we just stared at each other with blushes on our faces. "Joe I..." 

I was cut off. "I know, you don't want a relationship after what happened with Adam but..." Kojiro held my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckle.

"I'll wait for you. I promise." I smiled and nodded. "Alright. I trust you." 

The rest of the night was filled with smiles and laughter until it was time for us to go home. "Drive home safe, ok?" I nodded as Joe helped me wear my coat. "Always. Infinite."