"No Genya,I will go alone,it's ok have some sleep,I will be back soon".

He nodded and went inside,I took the snake and went outside,heading towards the serpent estate, Kaburamaru was wrapped around my shoulder relaxing.When I arrived I knocked the door,soon Iguro san opened it.

At first he looked at me in surprise, then he narrowed his eyes and gave me a threatening look.

"Oi!what the hell you did to Kaburamaru?".

I smiled:"hello Iguro san,sorry to came here late,but I found your snake in my estate and I thought he was lost".

He step closer to me and took his snake from my shoulder,then he pushed me away hard.

"Get out from my place,you ugly face". He looked so angry.I looked at him confused.why does he hate me so much ?.

I gave him a little smile:"Ok,sorry for disturbing you.".he closed the door harshly

I sighed and start walking towards my estate,in my way I saw a figure walking towards me,it was..... Tomika san.

I greeted him smiling:"hello Giyuu san".

He looked at me with the same expression that he always had

"What are you doing this late, were you on a mission?".

"No Giyuu san,The only thing is that Iguro's snake was in my house, so I took it to its owner.".

He hummed:"I see,I will walk you home". I smiled and nodded,we walked slowly together,he was such a gentle man, not wanting me to walk alone in the night,despite the fact that I am a hashira.

Suddenly he said:" I saw Iguro pushing you and kicking you out.do you have any problems with the serpent hashira?".

Did he saw us? Omg I didn't notice him at all.

I sighed:"yeah he did,well I don't know why but he hates me so much".

" he hates me too as well".

I looked at him:"really? Why? I thought that I am the only one".

"I don't know why,we don't get along at all. He has a sharp tongue, I think he gets along with people like him, like Shinazugawa, they are friends".

I nodded,well I am not surprised,that idiot found someone like him in the end.

When I reached my estate,I thanked Giyuu and asked him to come to my estate anytime he wants.He nodded and wiched me a good night.

I smiled and waved at him,he was really nice,although he isolates himself from others,but he is a good person.

Suddenly I felt like I am being watched,I looked around but there was no one,I shrugged and went inside.

(Y/n) could not see the Wind Hashira as he watched her from a hole in the wall of his house opposite hers. He was especially angry when he saw the Water Hashira with her.

He clenched his fists,ready to destroy anything he found in his way.

Several days passed,the hashira stoped training with each other for a while,because we were all busy with missions. For me I didn't have one yet,so I was training with Genya.

"Genya,for the third time,try to focus,you are angry! Just calm down and focus on the target!come on you can do it".

I was training Genya for some days,I was trying to help him to master the breathing styles,he didn't have one,I was trying to figured out what breathing style is more suitable for his body.

I used to give him easy exercises that gradually became difficult, and in each training he learned something new. I tried to focus on his mistakes, tell him them, and correct them for him.I encouraged him all the time, raised his morale, and told him that he could do the most difficult tasks

"Come On Genya!you are close!!! Just do it again!!come on!!".

Suddenly a crow came flying towards me.

"CAW,CAW,(y/n) sama,you have a mission,go towards the village in the east,CAW,CAW! several demons slayers went missing!"

I grabbed my sword:"Genya,I am going now,keep training ok! And remember what I said!".

"(Y/n) chan,Be safe ok!".I smiled nodding.

I run towards the location,The village was nearby. I arrived there at night. I was running through the alleys looking for the intended demon, but by chance I saw another demon hunter....black and white haori? It's Iguro san.

I walked towards him,he noticed my presence and turned his head.he narrowed his eyes

"The hell you are doing here?" He asked annoyed.

"I was sent here too,There is a powerful demon here that menaged to kill several demons slayer.".

"Yeah I know".he turned away and start walking fast.I followed him and run beside him,he suddenly stopped.

"Why are you following me shithead?"

"What do you mean,we are partners we should find the demon".

He rolled his eyes:" don't follow me,I don't consider you as a partner,so don't talk to me like we are friends stupit ugly whore". He quickly left without turning back.

I stood there,he has a dirty mouth for sure,I understand that he hates me but we have a mission, The slayers should put their personal feelings and opinions outside the battlefield, and help each other to save the innocent and defeat the demons, but Iguro is acting stupidly now.

I sighed,what can I do right now,I must look for any demons here,I kept looking every where until I found some bodies laying on the ground, they are demons slayers.a lower rank. I was checking on them,most of them were dead. While others are injured.

"(Y-y/n) .... " I heard a feminine voice whispering.

I turned towards the voice,it was... Ren!!!! The same girl I met in the final selection was lying on the ground with blood all around her. Her wounds were deep.

My eyes got wide:"Ren!! Omg!!!!what happened to you!!! Are you ok!!!".

She coughed blood,I tried to wrap bandages around her wounds to stop the bleeding.

"It's ok Ren ,you are going to be fine... what happened here !!!".

She said in a low voice:we were looking for the demon....*cough*....but suddenly.....*cough*..... Some slayers attacked us and tried to kill us. I barely survived them..... I don't know why!.....*cough,* they got insine.....".

I was shocked:"that demon.... I am sure he is the reason....".

To be continued...

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ Mei swears to eat Kaburamaro next time.

▶Iguro punished his snake and forbade him from going out unless accompanied by him.

▶ Giyuu felt bad about (y/n).