1|𝑶𝒏𝒆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Recommended font : noneEpisode one : Trick Tower/Forced Acquaintances

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Recommended font : none
Episode one : Trick Tower/Forced Acquaintances

🎐
_________

❝ girl they got me out here in
this hot sun and ion even know
what I'm lookin fa' AHHH! ❞

You fall into a trap door and end up on top of a fat man; Tonpa—it seems you had almost knocked the wind out of him with your heels digging into his back and squishing him further into the floor.

"Oop— my bad gwurl AHAHAHAAAAAAAA sorry though seriously I broke yo back or sum?" You get off of him and dust yourself off and spray yourself with some perfume. You pop a gumball in your mouth and leave them to talk to themselves and put on your wrist band.

"I see, so the door must be programmed to appear once all six timers are put on." Says a girl with short bright blonde hair. The small boy with green—black hair reads off the sign asking to click O to open the door and X to keep it closed.

You click O but your nail clicks on X on accident. "OOP— NOW GIRL YOU KNOW I DIDN'T CLICK THAT!" You say with an irritated face. "What?! Fess up, which one of you jokers hit the X button?" You stay silent and look away when you feel everyone looking at you and you look at your nails. "HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU PRESS THE WRONG DAMN BUTTON?! HUH?!" He shouts in the big-boned man's face. "My nail.." you muttered.

"Huh? What was that?" "My nail uh- hit the thang when I was tryna click.. O," you explained quietly and make it go silent and then you go ahead of everyone else. You read the question to yourself.

"Right or left... mm." You squint to read it then look at your timer. You click O for Right. "WHY WOULD YOU WANNA GO RIGHT?! YOU ALWAYS GO LEFT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouts. "Can you please stop- screaming in my face I could care less I picked what I picked so shut up please." You say with a disgusted look and then continued down the path; leaving everyone behind again.

You stop to see an arena kind of place, you see people in chains. "The applicants are here, unlock my handcuffs." You watched the giant chains fall as a man with tanned-skin and a scar on his bald head has a path come out of their side of the arena and make a path to the battle grounds as he makes his way down the path after the man over the intercom explains what to do.

You watch Tonpa go up instead of the blonde girl while you fix your earring. You play with your hair then watch what would happen during the fight. "Now you know damn well as soon as his fat ass breathes too much he's finna croak, Talm bout a death match I know you lyin'." You Said plainly which causes the girl to let out a 'pfft.' Sound and the boy with white hair bursts out laughing.