HEADCANONS! || Demon Slayer || Kimetsu No Yaiba || SaneGiyuu

✨HEADCANONS OF CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY✨

Tomioka Giyuu, he's the pillar of water. In his work he has been pillar for 2 years with Gyomei Himejima, Tengen Uzui, Kanae Kocho and Rengoku Kyojuro.
He loves ohagi and don't like too sweet food. He's favourite drink is ✨ water ✨.
Tomioka likes colour blue and black. He doesn't like curious people, because he's worried they would ask him about his past which was hard.
He's personality is calm, cold and serious. His sexuality is bisexual.
He doesn't like jokes.

Kyojuro Rengoku, he's pillar of flame

In his work he has also been pillar for 2 years with Gyomei Himejima, Tengen Uzui, Kanae Kocho and Tomioka Giyuu.
He loves every food, specially bento. He's doesn't have any favourite drink,
because he thinks all are good tasting. Kyojuro likes colour red and orange, it makes him remember about the flame.
He don't like Tomioka too much, but he has been best friends with Tengen Uzui.
He likes everyone who's nice to him and his friends.
He's personality is funny, loud and happy most of the time. He's pansexual. He loves Tengen's gifts for him (food).

 He loves Tengen's gifts for him (food)

Tengen Uzui, he's pillar of sound.
In his career he's been a ninja, but also a demon slayer, a pillar. He's working with Kyojuro Rengoku, Gyomei Himejima, Kanae Kocho and Tomioka Giyuu.
He loves to eat good maked pufferfish, it's dangerous, but he likes risking his life. He loves every drink, specially alcohol. Uzui likes colour blue, red and yellow, that reminds him of his wives.
He liked everyone and everything...
If someone mess with Kyojuro, he's/she's dead to him.
He's personality is extravagant, kinda flirty and loud. He's heterosexual.

Kanae Kocho, she's the pillar of flower

In her's work she have been a pillar for a year with Kyojuro Rengoku, Gyomei Himejima, Tengen Uzui and Tomioka Giyuu.
She loves onigiri and much other food, her favourite type are sweets. Her favourite drink is macha tea. Kanae likes colour purple and pink, those colours remind her of her sisters, Shinobu and Kanao.
She likes everyone minus demons like every demon slayer.
Her personality is sweet, nice and caring. She's bisexual.

Gyomei Himejima, he's the oldest pillar in the newest generation. Gyomei's pillar of stone. He works with Kyojuro Rengoku, Kanae Kocho, Tengen Uzui and Tomioka Giyuu.
He loves any type of food like Kyojuro, he doesn't have one, same in drinks.
He likes every colour, specially red.
He is person that really has "no enemies". His personality is sweet, caring and lovely. He is aroace (aromatic and asexual).

Sanemi Shinazugawa, he isn't a pillar, because it's the beginning of the story (he's going to be one in the future).
He loves ohagi and kinda ramen. His favourite drink is macha tea, but he likes to drink some alcohol too.
He likes colour green, but now he doesn't really know how it looks like, because after his past he went colourblind.
He hates everyone, minus that one person, who's going to be.... I can't tell 😉
His personality is aggressive, impulsive and loud like most of character from here. He is bisexual (should I make him gay?).

TIMELINE:

Shinobu, Mitsuri, Iguro and Tokito aren't pillars. Story is in times before Kanae's death and meeting Tanjiro Kamado.
Anything I can tell, is that all pillars including Tomioka are friends with each other. So Giyu is lonely because he didn't want to make friendships with any of them from the past to now.

NOTE:

Thank you so much for reading this!!! I had so much fun doing this! I hope the next parts are going to make you happy or at least enjoy too! Byeee!
(If you have any requests or questions to the story write a comment down, thanks!)

All the pages have 654 words in it, if you think that's a lot, be ready for the next parts!

Originally posted: 9/10/2023y.
EDITED: 25/11/2023y.