Part 4

The next day Y/N has waken up and saw that Slender brother's aren't in bed with her. So she got up from bed did the morning rutine then dresed up and headed to kichen when she got there she saw the cutest site she ever saw. There they are playing with Sally and Lazari dresa up they got colurful dresses and a lot of make up. When they saw you they told Sally and Lazari to play with Jeff and they ran off. Then Slender brother's come closer said good morning's and kissed Y/N on the lips. Then she whent to the kichen and make breakfest. When its done she caled everyone to breakfest.

After breakfest Y/N and Slender brother's have gone for a walk in the forest, on one part of forest is set up picnik area.

Y/N:"What is this?"

Slender:"Web have to tell you someting."

Offender: "We"

Splendor: "Love"

Tender: "You"

Slender: "Very"

Slender Brother's: "Much will you be our girlfriend."

Y/N: "Yes i wold love to be your girlfriend
Then one by one kissed Y/N then they gone and seat at picnik area and talked for 3 hours then they eat what was in picnik basket Y/N got f/f and f/d.

When they done Slender put things together and pick it up,teleported away and come back to walk with us.

After they come home to the mansion in a Messi there was broken glasa,broken TV,broken couch,broken coffee table, well every thing in mein living robom for proxys.

Sleder: Everyone come down here right now❕❗❕❗❕❗"

Then they come runing and stoped infront of us.

Slender:"Can anyone explain what hapend here ❗❕❗❕❗❕❗"

Then they explained Slender said that if they can destroy things then they can fix it.

Then Slender grabed you and teleported to you're shered bedroom with his brother's. You and Slender brother's changed and gone to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for not publishing.