Dummies in love

They all are secretly in love with each other, but they only find out after sleeping together, what dummies. They are the only ones at the dorms on this evening, others are out for the night.

Binnie is fapping in his room, looking at pictures of his crushes. He's slowly stroking himself, closing his eyes and imagining the things he would do with them.
He's moaning softly, when suddenly Innie walks in on him. They lock eyes and Binnie doesen't want to lose the chance, since Innie isn't walking away -"Hm what do we have there? Do you want to join me? How nice would it be to touch you, make you whimper and cry. Make you cum on my dick as you suck off Hannie. I would fuck your throat, choke you, anything you want baby."

Innie gets restless and needy watching Binnie touch himself, showing how he fucks his own hand, the filthy things he's talking about turn him on so much. How is his long time crush saying all this? His arms have never looked better, stronger than now wrapped around his own dick.

Hannie is listening all this from the other room, next to Binnie's. He's also getting really turned on and starts touching himself, lifting his shirt and playing with his nipples. He slides his hand inside his boxers, stroking slowly and trying so hard to stay quiet holding his hand in front of his mouth.

Innie finally loses control and straddles onto Binnie's lap, starting to thrust against Binnie. They kiss passionately as they roll on the bed, trying to get on the top of one another, Binnie wins, pinning Innies hand above his head. "God I want you so bad Innie.", Binnie whispers and kisses his neck, hand trailing down to his bulge. He quickly removes Innie's clothes and starts stroking him. Innie is fucking his hand now, shaking as he lifts his hips, his arms behind Binnie's neck. Tongues twirling around, until Binnie stops and puts his rough fingers into Innie's mouth to kind of silence him. At the same time he grabs the lube bottle from his night stand and coats his fingers with it, circling the rim before pushing one inside.

Innie has never bottomed before, so he's nervous - especially seeing how big Binnie is. "Is this okay, am I hurting you baby?", he feels reassured cause Binnie noticed his discomfort and takes the fingers out of his mouth. "I have never bottomed before so I'm nervous Binnie....", he says with a hoarse voice. "I will take care of you and make you feel good, okay?" Innie nods in agreement. Second finger going in and Binnie lets him get used to the strecth before opening him up more. Innie is moaning loudly by now, holding onto Binnie's shoulders, third finger. More lube is added with the final finger," F-fuck Binnie so good, right there!!."

Meanwhile Hannie is still listening to them, wanting to join so bad. He's moaning softly, but Innie is way louder. What kind of a face is Innie making right now? How full would he feel with Binnie's dick inside him? He keeps getting butterflies and every thought brings more blood to his dick.

He finally gets up to leave his room and sees Binnie's room is open, he collects all of his courage to go see them. He sees Binnie fucking Innie, hard and fast. Innie is scratching Binnie's back while getting fucked senseless. The bed is shaking under the two horny men - it might break Hannie thinks, oh how he wants to get broken.

Binnie catches Hannie watching from the doorway as he pounds into Innie, Hannie is hard too and Binnie keeps eye contact as he keeps fucking Innie. He's smirking at Hannie.
Innie also notices Hannie and his trembling legs with precum already leaking through his boxers. Innie bites his lip almost too hard seeing his other crush watching them.
Binnie calls for Hannie to join and for a moment Hannie is too dumbfounded to understand at first. He starts walking towards them, sitting down on the bed, watching the other two nervously, not sure where he fits.

Binnie is fucking Innie, who starts sucking Hannie's dick. Binnie kisses Hannie, sliding his tongue in and Hannie letting him do as he wishes. He comes first inside Innie's mouth and Innie throws Hannie underneath him, prepping him by eating him out, using his tongue to get inside his needy hole. "Innie please, fuck me already", he whines. "Patience baby.", he says as he comes up to kiss him, sucking his neck and collarbone. He fondles Hannie's pretty thigh while rubbing Binnie's arm muscle, getting fucked by him. Innie grabs lube between his own moans so he can add few fingers into Hannie, they slide in with ease.

"Ready beautiful?", Innie asks, kissing him. Binnie kisses Innie's neck from behind. "Y-yes I'm ready." He lifts his hips so it's easier to get inside. Innie thrusts into Hannie's hole while he himself is getting fucked from behind. Binnie cums inside Innie, holding his hips so tight it's gonna bruise and moaning against his back. Innie shivers as he feels Binnie panting behind him, he pounds harder into Hannie who is screaming right now. "Aaagghh fuck, c-choke me please.", Hannie whimpers. Innie puts his big hand around Hannie's neck and gives a squeeze on the sides, making his eyes roll back. He's arching his back so his dick is rubbing against Innie's belly, making him cum again. He's messy curls are glued to his forehead, which Binnie moves aside, kissing him while Innie finishes inside Hannie. "Oh fuck, that was the best sex I have ever had.", says Binnie, collapsing on the bed and other two following him, one on each side.

"Same here!", Hannie and Innie say in unison and giggle. They share tender kisses and hold each other close. "So uh what now?", Innie looks at the two, kinda confused. "What do you mean?", Hannie asks. "Um how do I say this...what happens now that we had a fricking threesome?", he blurts out, making the others laugh. "I would love to date you two, I have been in love with you since forever.", Binnie says. The other two stare at him, mouths open and then looking at each other. "Wait you what, wait what about you Hannie?", Innie asks even more confused. "Am I in love with both of you? Short answer is hell yes." Innie gasps,"I'm in love with you two too!! Are we like boyfriends now?" "I vote yes!", Binnie yells. "Me too!", Han adds. "Oh wow this is amazing and my heart is beating so fast I might die help-", Innie panics cause love is overwhelming.

"Hey hey calm down, it's okay, it's a big change.", Binnie hugs him and Hannie joins soon after, kissing his boyfriends faces.
They are still naked, just admiring each other and touching the abs. They feel sparks flying everytime they touch each other. They end the night by lazily making out and going on second round. This time Binnie fucks Hannie and Innie rides Hannie. The whole room is filled with lewd sounds of skin hitting against each other and loud moans, at this rate the neighbours hear them.

They only care about each other though. Innie is resting his head on Binnie's shoulder, while moving his hips sinfully on Hannie, who is shaking under him, getting filled by Binnie. Binnie is holding Innie's hip and the other hand is supporting Hannie. Innie cums first, shooting cum on Hannies face and chest. He gets off him so Binnie can lick the cum off and finish fucking Hannie. Soon after he finishes, almost at the same time with Hannie. They are all panting and smiling.

"Let's go shower and sleep, yeah?", Binnie suggests. Others are too tired to talk, but they lazily nod. He brings the other two into the shower and helps them wash their hair. They get somewhat dressed and head into bed. Binnie is in the middle, holding the others under his arms. The soothing scent of the shampoo lingers in the air.

Soon the cuddle pundle falls asleep.