01

Lillian woke up with about 1000 texts, Tara had been attacked by Ghostface which hit a little too close to home.

Lillian's aunt Casey was killed by ghostface in the original woodsboro massacre.

When she walked downstairs the house was silent, all apart from the news, Lillian's father, Andrew Becker sat in front of the tv with a look of shock and fear on his face.

Her Mother had already left for work and Michael was asleep still-as well as hungover-which was normal, Mike and his best friend Vince usually went to party's and swapped who would drive.

"Dad you ok?"Lillian asked quietly trying not to startle him.

He flinched and looked over to his daughter and gestured her over, "this reminds me too much of Casey."he bit his lip as tears formed in his eyes.

Lillian hugged her father tight, "it's okay"she assured him. She knew how much of a sore subject it was for him. The only time Lillian saw him cry was about his sister Casey.

"You can't walk today. It's too dangerous, get Mickey to drive you."he said wiping the tears away.

"He's hungover."

"Vince then."He stated and Lillian groaned she knew she couldn't argue but Vince was just really annoying.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

Vince

Can you take me to school dad's freaking
out and won't let me walk 🙄

Uh sure, Mike too hungover to take you?

Yep.

Be there in 5

Wes' POV
------

"I'm just saying, with everything going on, I think it's time we take our relationship to the next, most intimate level." The whole group looking up at Chad's commentary in shock.

"He wants me to accept his Find My Friends request." Liv said making everyone take a deep exhale.

"It's the safest move with a wouldbe killer on the loose! I know where you are, you know where I am.." Chad said trying to convince his girlfriend.

"So you can stalk me like a jealous bovfriend?" Liv said in reply.

"More like, you can stalk me like a jealous boyfriend!" Chad said giving a cheesy smile to the group.

"Is this because you guys aren't having sex yet?"
Mindy said as she looked at the couple with a deadpan stare.

Wes laughed at Mindy's comment before looking straight back up to Liv, "Don't do it Liv, there's a psycho out there. Make yourself harder to find.
Delete social media, tapeover your phone camera and disable GPS."

"Thank you, Edward Snowden. By the way, your mom just asked me if I was involved in Tara's attempted murder, so that was fun." Chad said looking back to Sheriff Hicks rolling his eyes at her.

"I'm sure she's asking everybody." Wes said as he slumped wondering where Lillian was.

"Or maybe she is just asking everybody who looks like they could be a sadistic serial killer." Amber smiled as she tilted her head at Chad.

"What about you, Amber? That video could have been pre recorded, so what's your alibi?" Chad voiced looking at Amber awaiting her reply.

"How could it be me? Tara literally saw the killer and me in the same frame, genius." Amber said now checking her phone.

"Why hasn't the press confirmed it was Ghostface."Mindy asked

"My mom doesn't want to cause a panic." Wes answered.

"It'll get out. It always gets out by the second or third killing"Mindy shrugged like it was nothing.

"Jesus, Mindy there wasn't a first killing. Tara's alive."Amber said with gritted teeth.

"Hm. I mean, she could still die."

"Fuck, Mindy!" Chad yelled at the girl.

"Or the killer could come back for her!" Mindy continued.

"Can you please tell your sister to stop talking?" Liv asked her boyfriend.

"See this why i'm telling you, arm up. Pepper spray? Check. Taser? Check." Wes showing the group his gadgets.

"Girlfriend repellent? Check." Amber said distorting her voice.

"Speaking of where is Lily?"Mindy asked pointing out the girl's absence.

"Her dad will probably keep her home given their history."Wes sighed missing his girlfriend.

Just then a car door slammed and an annoyed Lillian walked towards them lighting a cigarette.

"Holy shit, is that Vince?" Liv said as she sat up straight.

"That creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad said as he turned around

"Who?" Wes asked looking at Liv to answer. As Lillian reached the group taking a seat next to Wes.

"Took your time, why are you with Vince?"Mindy asked looking from Lillian to Wes and finally to Vince.

"Dads freaking out and Mickeys hungover so he had to drop me off"she rolled her eyes taking a draw from her cigarette.

"He's been stalking my Instagram the last few weeks, saying creepy shit." Liv said watching him as he blew a kiss towards her.

"I think it's time to introduce him to Hobbs and Shaw!" Chad said as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Maybe not the best idea to incite violence in front of the Sheriff? Anyways it looks like he's leaving." Liv said as she proceeded to pat Chads biceps thanking them.

"Hm. Tara said she fought back, hard. You've got bruises." Amber said, once again accusing Chad.

"From practice." Chad said as he rolled down his sleeves covering the various bruises.

"Tara's awake, she just texted. I'm going to the hospital. You coming?" Wes asked as he looked around the group.

Majority of the group picked up their things with the exception of Liv

"I have practice."