Tension (Fluff + little to no Smut)

Content warning: this story includes sexual indications

Simon and Johnny have had a weird, unspoken tension between them. They often followed eachother around and always sticked together. However, one night they went out to a bar and drank a little to much. They woke up the day after, only to find that they ended up in the same bed. They woke up with Simon's arms wrapped around Johnny, and Johnny's leg on Simon's chest. Nothing happened, but it was still very awkward.

That morning, as they both woke up and looked at eachother in shook. Looking at themselves, tangled in eachothers arms. Their clothes were still on so they know nothing happened. Johnny sprung up with a bright red face "I-I uhh" he said as he looked at Simon. Simon sat up, face red as well but it was hidden by his mask.

Johnny and Simon looked at eachother in embarrassment. Johnny turns around and leaves the room quickly, and Simon plops back onto his bed, thinking of what just occurred.

--------------------------------------------------------------

They've been avoiding any contact ever since, only talking when it comes to work. They often glanced at eachother in awkwardness, but with a hint softness.

After work, Soap decided to get some dinner. Apparently, Ghost has the same idea.

Soap noticed Ghost while in the kitchen. His face turned a light pink color and decided to go and get his food anyways. After all, they can't avoid eachother forever.

Simon heard footsteps, but didn't bother looking back assuming it was Gaz or Price. Soap opens the fridge and grabs some of his leftovers. Simon finally looks to see who it is and sees soap. He tenses and goes back to making his own food. The room was very quite.

As Ghost goes to leave the room, Soap finally speaks up, breaking the heavy silence. "Hey uhh L.t? Can we talk later in my room?" Ghost turns around to look at Soap and nodes. Turning back around and walking out, Soap exhaled a sigh as he picked up his food qnd walked back to his room.

After eating, he heard a knock at his door. He looked up at the door, knowing who it was. He got up, took a deep breath in and opened the door.

As expected, it was Ghost on the other side of the door. As Johnny opened the door they locked eyes. Johnny took in Simon's hazel eyes and studied them. Breaking the tension, Ghost spoke up. "Soap?" Johnny snapped back to reality and moved out of the way to let Ghost in. Ghost walked into Soaps room, studying his room. Soap closed the door behind them, not bothering to lock it.

Ghost turned to look at him, he saw as Soaps face was pink from embarrassment. Ghost tried to ignore the fluttering feeling in his stomach, but it was to intense to ignore.

"So, L.t.. about this morning, I'm sorry. We both had alot to drink and things got outta' hand." He said, his Scottish accent getting heavier as he talked. Ghost listened carefully while nodding his head. "Yeah.. let's not let it happen again." Ghost said in a quivery but also sort of firm voice. John nodded in agreement. As much as he wanted to agree with the older man, he liked the way Simon held him. He felt loved, safe and warm. "Are you alright, Johnny?" Simon asked while looking at Soap in concern as Johnny's face turned red just from thinking of the situation. "Yeah, I'm alright L.t." Soap replied turning around to try to calm his nerves.

Simon looked at him in confusion not knowing what was happening, or hie to help. "You sure, Johnny?" Simon asked. Johnny nodded his head. Ghost backed up and turned to go back to his room. Johnny heard the door open and close again, he turned to check if he was gone, which we was. Johnny let out a heavy sigh and walked over to his bed and ploped down, exhausted, he feel asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was 05:30 in the morning as he heard a knock on the door. Not wanting to get out of bed he laying there for a bit. A second knock could be heard. "Johnny?" Soap lifted his head and sat up, still waking up from the sudden awaking. "It's open" Soap said while rubbing his eyes. The door opened to reveal Ghost in a tight compression shirt and grey sweatpants with his skull balaclava. Johnny looked up at him and observed his arm tattoos. His full arm sleeve tattoo was interesting to him, not paying attention to what ghost was saying, he continued to look at his arms. "Johnny? Hello?" Ghost said crossing his arms across his chest. Johnny snapped out if it.