Intro

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
                                "(Girls-girl in red)"
                     01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:13
                                ㅤㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
                         ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

       ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★  ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★  ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★                               { hair + outfit }

⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★
                               { hair + outfit }

       ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★  ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★  ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★                               { hair + outfit }

⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

3rd pov:

THE SOUND of a phones ringtone going off woke jaeyoung from her peaceful slumber. Patting down the bed feeling around for her phone until she finally found it.

Seeing the caller ID she immediately answered and put the phone to her ear "song jaeyoung where the hell are you?!" She hears on the other line making her cringe from the volume of the voice.

"I'm at home, why?" jaeyoung says as she sits up in her bed. "I need you at the studio right now" bada says emphasizing the last two words.

"Why...? did something happen?!" jaeyoung asks panic evident in her voice while she gets up and heads to her closet to look for something to wear for the day.

"What? No nothing happened" bada says through chuckles "but I do have very important news to tell you and the rest of the team so get your ass here now" she finish's as jaeyoung lets out a sigh.

"ok I'll be there as soon as i can"jaeyoung tells bada as the sound of the shower starting could be heard.
"Ok I'll be in studio A with everyone else" bada says.

"Ight bye see ya when I get there" jaeyoung says then hangs up the call.

She thens hops in the shower. After she gets out the shower she wraps a dry towel around herself and walks over to the bed where the clothes she picked out for the day are sitting neatly.

After jaeyoung finished getting dressed she headed to the front door grabbing her car keys "I should stop and get donuts for everyone" she says to herself locking the front door then getting in the car.

                                   ˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
                                  TIME SKIP
                                  ˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Jaeyoung pov:

I finally make it to the studio as I grab the donuts I bought on the way here and open the car door getting out of the car and making my way to the studios door.

As I made my way through the doors I'm hit with the aroma of strawberries making me take in a deep breath from the nice smell of it.

I greet the lady at the front desk with a 'hi' and a smile making the lady smile and greet me back.

I make my way around the corner and see the doors leading to studio A. opening the doors I'm greeted by everyone sitting in a circle on their phones.

"Hey guys I got donuts" I say walking towards them making them look away from their phones and turn their attention to me as I sat down next to lusher.

"Hey jae" lusher says in a soft tone making me look at her with a smile "hey lee" I respond in the same tone.

Suddenly the box of donuts are snatched out of my lap by tatter "oh my god your a life saver for bringing food" she says with a sparkle in her eyes making all of us laugh.

"Ok everyone listen up" bada says as she stands in the middle of the circle "oh great finally she's gonna tell us why we're here" cheche yawns out putting her head on my shoulder as I pat her head.

"Ok so I called everyone here because yesterday I got a call from Mnet inviting us to participate in season 2 of street women fighter" she's says putting up two fingers to emphasize season 2.

Everyone goes quite and just stares at her like she's grown two heads or something minah's the first one to break the silence "are you serious right now?" She asks making everyone look at her then back at bada waiting for her to tell them this is a joke.

"What? No why would I joke about something as big as this" bada says in a duh tone now looking at us as if we're slow, putting her hands on her hips.

After she says that all hell breaks loose as everyone stood up at the same time  sowoen and cheche turn to eachother at the same time and started jumping up and down holding hands and squealing.

Lusher grabs my shoulder as I look at her with a huge smile on my face "oh my fucking god we're gonna be on national television" she says jumping into my arms as I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around as she squeals into my neck.

I put her back down on the floor and look at bada that was laughing at all of us with a fond smile on her face. " so when does it start?" I asked her making everyone quiet down to hear her response.

"Filming starts this Saturday" she says as we all look at eachother "why on such a short notice?"kyma questions.

"I honestly don't know" bada tells her pursing her lips and tilting her head "I feel like we should go out and celebrate" I say as everyone agrees.

"We'll celebrate after this 7 hour practice" bada says making us all groan and fall to the floor sulking.

And with that we went through the choreography that me and bada came up with for the group.

    ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

                                  𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
                             "(Girls-girl in red)"
                  01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:13
                            ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ
                     ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

Ill try to update as much as I can but I can't guarantee I'll update everyday

Ps: should I change the book title to "one of your girls" or keep it as it is now

⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ ⋆。° ✮☆⋆。𖦹°‧★