"Yeah imma talk to her about it in a second Ric." Max calmly called me by my nickname, nodding rolling a joint.

"Thanks." I replied back thankfully.

I remained silent while I sat on my phone.

"Yo Morg mom's said it's time to come home." Max slightly lied.

"Okay I'm finna text ha right now and see if we could stay longer." Morgan grabbed her phone to text our mother.

Max looked over at me with low red tired eye's.

Then shook her head with her arms crossed in defeat.

Hearing Morgan's phone ding in a iMessage chime our head's popped up.

"She said we can stay till she come back from bingo at one approximately." Morgan announced.

"Morgan come in here with me." The light skin with dread's walked to the back.

She followed.

"She finna go suck some more dick." One of the few men spoke earning low laugh's.

I looked up from my phone seeing the group of men in the kitchen. I watched marijuana fog exit the corner they were crowded in.

I just side eyed them in cringe hearing the ignorant comments.

"You find what you looking for?" Of course Shadon noticed me walking toward me.

"No." I simplified my wording.

"Oh Ight." He backed away, back to where he was.

I scrunched my face up rolling my eye's at him.

"You can leave the crib though since you wanna be disrespectful." Shadon walked to the front door opening it.

"What you mean? It's dark out there." I thought about New York at night.

Glancing at Max she bold eyed me in a "what the hell" kind of way.

"I never said you have to go outside I said you have to leave our shit." He emphasized.

I'm not finna kiss his ass so I got up and walked to the front door with my iPhone as well as the charger.

The smell of sativa hit my nostrils before I walked out the front door.

Caused by Shadon blowing smoke in my face, staring down at me.

Fully exiting the home my face turned extremely hot. Once the feeling of pure embarrassed filled my mind and body.

I don't understand why I was embarrassed I just was. Now I gotta stand in the lobby like a fool.

I departed the elevator to an empty lobby.

I stepped out of the lift waltzing over to many of the small white mail box's in row's.

Spotting a small outlet right underneath the organization's.

I slid down the wall, landing right next to the outlet. I shook my head plugging my charger in.

This is pathetic.

Morgan's POV | Sexual Content

5ive closed the room door shut, locking it. I walked over to the bed, sitting on it.

"You ready?" He unbuckled his Louis Vuitton belt walking toward's me.

"Is you ready?" I laughed until he grabbed my neck without warning.

Caught off guard he begin deeply kissing me. I accepted the kiss, kissing him back.

Prior to me feeling like taking control.