Meeting The Rest Of The Gang!

Okay so this is the chapter when you see your gun forms so I hope you like them :) They will also be the ones in the pictures ^

~Shannon

"Show us"

__________________

I stood in front of class Crescent Moon. I was quite nervous. What if the don't like my weapon form? "Okay, here goes...." I mumbled to myself. Both my hands turned into a purple light and formed into the shape of a chainsaw. When they were fully transformed the light died down and there was two black chain saws where my hands should be. The classed looked at them in awe. They were both black and had jagged edges behind it. The blades were as sharp as a kishins claw and had an oval like shield were the handles would be. They both had dark red spike pattern where the blade begun (See in picture ^ ). "I have been working on some other forms , but I can't quite perfect them, heh heh." I laughed nervously hoping I don't sound weak. " Quite impressive, maybe I will dissect you" Stein smirked.

"KYA!N-no!"

"Hehheh, I was only kidding. Find yourself a seat"

"O-okay." I said walking up the stair. Everyone seemed to be watching me. I decided to sit at the back out of the way.

"Okay, and back to the dissection!" 'Urgh....what is this guys problem...Kiddo-kun wasn't kidding when he said he was obsessed with dissecting.'.....'WAIT! Did I just call him Kiddo-kun? Since when do I give people nicknames? Oh well......it's kind of cute'

Class was finally over and I was aloud to go home. "uh oh!" 'I DON'T HAVE A HOME IN DEATH CITY!' I started panicking about sleeping arrangements but I figured I would just sleep in my secret base outside Death City in the dessert. Yeah that'll do. As I was collecting my things I sensed someone approaching me. I looked up to see Kiddo-kun, Black*Star, Tsubaki and four others following him. "Hello, (Y/N)." Kid greeted.

"Heyo!"

"I would like to introduce you to my friends. You already know Black*Star and Tsubaki. These are my weapons, Liz and Patty."He said pointing to a small blonde girl and a taller blonde girl. They both had red boob-tubes and the smaller one ha baggy sorts where as the taller one had jeans. "And this is Soul and Maka." He said again pointing to a boy with white hair that spiked one way and a girl with dirty blonde hair which was in pig tails. "Hey!" They all said at once. "H-hi" Now I was really nervous. I heard this Maka girl could sense witch souls....what if she?.....no......she would already have said something to Stein."We were all going down to play some basket ball! Come with us! Unless you're scared I'll beat you like when we were younger Lugi~" Black*Star offered and teased. "I told you not to call me that! And I have inproved! I think you will find I will beat you!" I teased back.

"Huh? why does Black*Star call you that?"Maka asked.

"Errrr..."

"Because she was ALWAYS sick! HAhahahahahahHAahahahhaHAha!"

"That's my man!" Soul laughed whilst giving him respect.

"Soul!" Maka scolded.

"No,no it's alright.....I mean.....It's true!" I said and started to fake cry.

"(Y/N)! Don't cry! I didn't mean it!" Black*Star insisted. I stoped crying and looked up smiling."Heehee okay!" I giggled along with the other girls.

"Anyway! Let's go play some basket ball!" Patty laughed historically.....yeaaaaaaaah~ she is on something I swear.

We have been playing basket ball for ages! I sure was cocky. But I was all basket-balled-out! I sat on the bench next to Maka and noticed she was reading. "Hey you like to read?" I asked.

"Yeah! I love reading!" She smiled not looking away from the book.

"Me too!"

"Really? Who is your favorite author?" She asked bookmarking a new chapter and shutting her book to look at me." I like Danshe Marvel!"

"Really? He is my favorite to!!!" She squealed grabbing my hands.

"Really?" I squeaked squeezing her hands. She nodded. "Ya'know! I wrote my own book!" She looked at me in awe.

"You have!?!?!?"

"Yeah! It's about a witch that tries to come to peace with a town!"

"Ohhhh! I read a book like that ! It was called 'Witch-Not'"

"That is mine!!!" I confirmed before we both started screaming.

"Oi! Can you two quite it! Come on Maka we are going home!" Soul said as Maka pouted but agreed anyway."Do you have a place to stay for tonight (Y/N)?"Tsubaki asked.

"Yeah. I have a place just outside of Death City" I laughed nervously, "But don't worry! I'll be fine!" I insisted as they just nodded. I looked up into the sky and realised the moon was almost up.'I gotta hurry~!'I panicked. "Well, urr hehe GOTTA GO!" I yelled running away back home. The others were left stunned and confused. 'They almost found out! If that witch spoke the truth and came for me they would soon find out who and what I am!' I mentally screamed runnign into my underground dessert base and hiding it again.