chapter 3 : Attack on new namek

Regort using  old space ship that his father once use to travel into space to find the one who attack his planet that is The Emperor Frieza,driven by revenge and hated again Frieza,Regort travel into many planet suddenly his space ship lost control and fall into a planet namek.

The impact make Regort lost consciousness a bit but after regained back his consciousness regort was shocked seeing a planet that beautiful but he sense a strange ki in this planet
Regort started his journey on this new planet flying to find a villager on this planet...

After been flying in this planet for an hour he finally found a village but he was shocked seeing that this village has been attacked driven by feeling of anger Regort rush into the scene he then see 3 soldier who attacking this village Regort than seeing that one of the soldier try to harm a little namekian kid Regort rush and punch the soldier straight in the face sending the soldier flying into a nearby mountain.

Regort than shot a ki blast at another 2 remained soldier kill them both instantly Regort  seeing many dead body of a namekian starting from elder until young children who died been kill by the soldier.Regort"why did this happen?"the last survivor of the namekian kid in tears talk with Regort
"Many of my kind been kill by this people we never do something bad why did they kill us hearing that Regort burst in tears remembering that he also the last survivor on planet sadala.

Regort "stay strong kid who ever this people are they not gonna stop until they get what they wanted"namekian kid introduced himself "my name is Ripo the last of my kind Regort  than ask that people just now did you know what they want from your kind.Ripo then say " they want a dragon ball because they leader want to wish for something"Regort "wish??? Wish for what and did you mean that this dragon can fulfill any wish even to revived dead people?".Ripo than answer  "yes it can fulfill any wish" hearing that Regort determined to stop this bad people and make a promise with Ripo "you know how to summon that dragon right? If I avenged you dead comrades and beat this strong bad guy can I use the dragon ball to revive my family back" Ripo than say " yes sure but only if you avenged us" Regort "don't worry hold my word I kill them for you".

Suddenly they been attacked by a ki blast that come out of nowhere.Regort take ripo and avoided all the ki blast "who is it show yourself" say Regort.
Regort than saw five people who is an elite soldier the leader than introduced himself

I am captain Ginyu "you there how dare you stop our mission on getting dragon ball for our Lord Frieza.Regort "did you just say Lord Frieza?" Ginyu "yes our mightiest Emperor who rule this galaxy Lord Frieza" Burst in rage Regort rush toward ginyu and try to punch his face but he getting stop by one of the elite warrior name Recoome.Recoome than punch Regort ribs and sent Regort flying to the ground.

Recoome " you dared try to attack our captain? You think you strong enough fight us first if you win then you can face our captain" all four of ginyu force elite warrior attack Regort.Regort stand  get ready in his battle stance to face all four of his enemy.

Can Regort win again ginyu force or  his journey will finally end here we gonna see it in Dragon Ball The story of Regort!!!

TO BE CONTINUE......