Chapter 26 (LAST CHAPTER 😭)

Start from the beginning

"It's fine doll." He whispered, wrapping an arm around me as comfort, still keeping his other hand over my mouth.

I felt my breathing getting quicker as I felt their talking get louder. Then I made out a voice I recognized, it unlocked a memory in my brain from the night Johnny and I got jumped. The guy that died said his name? Randy.....? 

"HEY!" I glanced up and my eyes met someone else's, I scrambled back, almost tripping over Dallas. "WHO THE- I KNOW YOU, YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO KILLED MY FRIEND." The guy I thought was named Randy shouted.

I realized quickly that I had left my switchblade with Soda. "Shit!!" I glanced at Dallas before standing up. "RUN!" I took off, hearing the Socs shouting and their footsteps behind me.

"STOP THAT FUCKING BITCH!" I heard someone yell behind me.

I didn't turn around and kept running. Then my legs collapsed, making me slam into the concrete, hitting my head on the sidewalk.

Dallas quickly fought them off, only getting a couple of blows to him and he chased the man who was chasing me. He quickly beat him up, picking me up and running down the street and turning the corner.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" Dallas asked, his brown eyes slightly wide.

"No. I'm fine. I think I have a concussion though." I laughed depressingly, moving my hair out of my face.

"Ok, can you walk?" He sighed, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I stood up, my legs slightly wobbly. "Yes." I said.

"Back to my house?" I asked, glancing at Dallas before starting to walk.

"Ok, if you need help just tell me." Dallas smiled. "Yeah, let's go."

I nodded, and when we got back to my house I grabbed the first aid kit from my bathroom on the second floor. I brushed through the layers of my hair to see if I was concussed or if I was bleeding.

Then I saw the blood drip down my right leg from scrapes on my knee and upper thigh. I hopped onto the countertop, grabbing an old washcloth from the cabinet.

Dally walked in and quickly took the washcloth from my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me you got hurt." He sighed, grabbing alcohol.

"Because I can take care of myself?" I answered sweetly, clicking the first aid kit open. "But thank you for trying."

"Yeah but I feel bad. I couldn't protect you." He muttered, putting some alcohol on the rag.

"This is gonna hurt." He said, grabbing one of my hands.

"I know and it wasn't your fault. I'm the idiot who slammed my head onto a sidewalk..... and the one who pissed off a bunch of Socs."

"Yeah, but I still should've made sure you didn't get hurt at all. Squeeze my hand if it hurts too much." He said, carefully putting the alcohol rag onto my knee.

I pressed my lips together, biting the inside of my cheek. "You don't have to protect me, you know." 

"I don't have too." He said.

"Don't bite your cheek. You'll make it bleed." He said, softly running his thumb over my cheek.

"How did you know-" I sighed. "Yes you don't have to."

"Cause, I can easily tell. I said just to squeeze my hand." Dallas smirked, holding my hand again before putting the rag back to my knee.

"You know me too well." I gasped when I felt the sting of the alcohol.