•|• Lesson Nine •|•

Start from the beginning

"I-I name horse radishes after Minamoto-Senpai!"

'What?' Hanako mouthed at Amane, sweat dropping at that exclamation of fantasy from Yashiro, and even Amane was deadpanned for that, unable to explain and comprehend why Yashiro was so into the older teen. 'I don't know.' He mouthed back.

"I'm bad at science too!"

"I had to stay in bed after kissing a frog!"

"Nene-chan, are you serious?" Hanako asked, looking at her with a concerned expression while she mindlessly tossed a card to the mokke, and Amane groaned as he put down his cards- looks like he lost at whatever the heck they were playing. "Y-Yes?" Yashiro sweated, avoiding the ghost's concerned gaze.

"I've revealed every embarrassing little secret I have, but he won't accept any of them...." Yashiro cried out, Kou accepting defeat on his hands and knees. "Curses... Hanako! Yugi-senpai!!" He exclaimed at the two, who were glaring daggers at Mokke before jumping up at the blonde pointing at them. "Your turn to tell him something!!" He added.

Kou and Yashiro momentarily exchanged gazes. 'This is!! The moment to find out more about Hanako-san and Amane-kun!!!'

"Pass." Amane responded dully, waving his hand in dismissal as he dealt new hands for him and the ghost girl, and the two mokke they were playing with.

"Tsuchigomori," Hanako smiled innocently. "Do you reaaaaally wanna know my secrets?~" She asked, tilting her head.

"Can't say that I do." The supernatural wonder responded, sharp gaze pointing over towards Hanako and Amane. "I already know enough."

"You heard him!" Amane snickered and Hanako shrugged. "He doesn't want to know, so I'll be passing." The girl added, shuffling her cards a bit while Yashiro and Kou dropped their jaws. Both of the scrambled over to the ghost and loner boy, grabbing both their arms.

"How can you say that!!" Yashiro exclaimed. "No fair! Hanako-chan and Amane-kun!! You two can't be the only ones to get off the hook!!!" Yashiro cried, tugging on their arms. "Yeah! It's not fair!" Kou added, getting Amane in a chokehold and almost choking the poor boy himself. The two students continued to peer pressure them into revealing a secret or two, Tsuchigomori watching with mild interest to see how his two most problematic students will react.

"You heard all our embarrassing secrets, so you have to share some too." Nene said with a low tone, her gaze darkened as she loomed over Hanako and Amane, Hanako sweatdropping a bit more at the girl's slightly scarier tone. "Yeah! Cough up your weakness already!" Kou was jabbing at her side a bit while Amane was squished from Kou and Yashiro next to Hanako.

"You two..." Amane started, deadpanned. "You really wanna know something that badly?" He muttered, slightly bothered by the pushy attitudes.

"YES!" They both shouted in anticipation. Yashiro hardly knew anything about Amane really- but Hanako knew enough. She had read most of his and Yashiro's books by now, that nothing was a shock to her. But for everyone else (minus Tsuchigomori) however...

"Okay... I don't... like to talk about myself but... just... just one." He murmured, looking away a bit bashfully, as Kou and Yashiro leaned in a bit, eyes sparkling for whatever juicy secret the raven haired boy was about to reveal.