💙𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 14💙violinist

You've just returned from filming scenes for a movie, tired you throw yourself into bed.

Y/n:ugh!How boring!

But you remembered the TV series Aqua was in and thought about seeing it.You liked the series a lot even if you felt a little jealous of Akane, but the thing that broke you the most was seeing Aqua kissing her at the end of the episode.

Y/n:Baka...

In your head you kept repeating that he did it for work. But you could see the passion in the kiss, you learned to read eyes, Akane's eyes radiated love.

Y/n:I wish I were Akane.

You felt something wet run down your face, you realized they were tears, you remember that the last time you cried was when your mother ,Miku, died.

That next day you refused to go to school and you decided to replace those missing hours with new jobs that were offered to you.

Now you were returning from a commercial spot when someone mentioned your name.

Ruby:Y/n?

Ruby:Y/n!

She immediately ran to hug you.

Y/n:Oh ,hi Ruby

Ruby:Why didn't you come to school today?

Y/n:I had important commitments that I couldn't change the time

Ruby:Does my brother have anything to do with it? I saw that episode...

Y/n:He...has nothing to do with this...

???:Excuse me, are you Lady Y/n?

Y/n:Yes it's me why?

???:Much pleasure, I am a famous director and I intend to make her famous in the music world.

Ruby:Please explain better.

Y/n:eh?

???:It's true, forgive me for not being clear. Years ago I saw a your video where you played a song on the violin, my company deals with young violinists, you could aim for the central role.We need to your talent, we will make you famous!