The surge in pain caressed the girls head as she woke up gently fluttering her eyes open. Tillie groaned at the throbbing pain in her head as she focused on her surroundings.

Sams arm had been placed over the girls waist entrapping her in him. The girl gently moved trying not to wake the boy.

That however, failed as she gazed over to see Sams eyes opened as he sighed.

The moment he had saw her he immediately sat up,

"Do you need water? " The boy said frantically as he saw the girl rubbing the side of her head gently before getting up and racing out of the room.

Next thing Tillie knew he came flying in with a glass of ice water in hand shoving it into the girl.

He watched as she smiled at him before placing the glass on her rosy lips.

As the girl finished she opened her eyes to see the boy staring,

"What are you staring at perv." The girl gently laughed which turned into a dry cough.

The boy smiled at the comment before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and gazing at the girls messy look.

"You look pretty when you wake up." Sam had said quiet enough just for the girl to hear as if he was telling himself and not her as he breathed out.

The girl just blushed looking down feeling stupid not knowing what to say.

The boy then placed his hand gently on Tillies face tracing her lips as he studied them. He then moved closer placing another on her waist ever so softly before kissing her.

Sams eyes fluttered shut as he leaned in softly kissing the girl in a loving way.

It wasn't rushed, or rough.

Just soft.

Sam pulled away after a few second looking at the girl smiling.

Tillie opened her eyes before smirking, "Definitely a pervert." The girl joked smiling.

"Shit, what time is it?" Tillie asked eyes wide.

"7? why?" Sam asked confused.

"School?" The girl said as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"I was thinking we could just skip." The boy stated coming up from behind her and hugging her as she looked in the mirror Sam had in his room.

"We have a test today? and the yearbook voting thing." Tillie had said as she brushed out her hair.

Sam groaned as he let go of her moving into the bathroom to get ready.

Tillie had felt gross wearing the same clothes as the night before so she had stole one of Sams hoodies and wore a old pair of low waisted jeans she had forgot in his room apparently.

Tillie fixed her hair in two low ponytails as Sam walked in looking for smth to wear.

The pair walked to school as both of Sams parents weren't home.

They were both now sitting in the cafeteria at lunch, Tillie had felt uncomfortable as Alex was sat at the table as the yearbook paper got passed around.

"Best duo?  Connie's tits." Brandt had said making everyone laugh as Tillie rolled her eyes playing around with her food.

Dustin had came up sitting between Brandt and Sam, "Best couple, me and your mom bro." Alec said causing Tillie to snort as she covered her mouth.

Alex smiled at her reaction looking her up and down, seemingly forgetting his girlfriend Heather beside him.

"Brandt what about you and bsb for best couple." Sam had said trying to joke around as Tillie lightly slapped his arm not liking the nickname.

The boys had just ignored him as Sam got up he suddenly leaving Tillie alone at the table.

"You not gonna go with your little boyfriend Tills?" Alex said smirking as he leaned forward towards the girl.

Tillie scoffed as she got up flipping him off which caused Brandt and Dustin to make fun of the boy.

As the week ended Tillie still hadn't gone home. Every night she had stayed with Sam, the boy who made her feel like everything was okay.

But she knew she had to go home sooner than later. So the moment her sneakers hit the wood floor a shiver rain up her spin.

Tillie froze as she saw her mom in the kitchen. Her mom took one look at her and turned around not even acknowledging her daughter.

Tillies head was spinning as she walked into her room all the emotion from night she had fought with her mother.

The girl had took a deep breath as she curled up in her bed letting silent tears fall from her eyes. Tillie dreamed of a life outside her city with Sam.

She had dreamed of a life in New York away from her parents working at a bookstore downtown. The girl fantasized on the future praying for a way out of her entrapped home.

I'm so sorry i'll try to write more soon i've been so busy with school.