"Are you okay Leo Hyung?". Ravi asked looking at Leo.But Leo just nod his head.,and we all looked at him in a confused looked.

Leo cleared his throat composing his self."Ahmmm....can't we eat already?"he said in a soft voice while avoiding our eyes.

"Ahh right!!have you guy eat your lunch already?"N asked pointing on me and Lulu.

"Nope..not yet.we're actually heading outside to grab something to eat."I said while looking to Leo still avoiding my eyes.

"Really??why don't you guys tagged along with us since your also going to eat."Ken suggested.

"Okay".Leo answered then grab my wrist leading the way.I can feel the VIXlu's Fans club are grinning their smiles while following us.,while I leave no choice again.

Since we both love to eat meat,we end up eating Galbi in a nearby restaurant.

**************

Everyone is cheering and Clapping after CEO Hwang finished his speech,every department gathered in the function room but only few comes since its not a compulsory for everyone to come,mostly those who worked with the filming only came.They catered some foods and bought some liquors. Actually they turned the place into a mini KTV bar setting up the sound systems...,everyones dancing like an ajjusshi when a trot song starts to play while singing along.Ken and N starts being possessed by an ahjumma.Ken's holding the mic singing his heart out while N is singing along waving his hand left and right meanwhile ravi,hongbin,and hyuk plays along while Leo just clapping his hand with a straight face; they really looked like a neighborhood idiots,.Lulu is busy drinking the liquors like a water while chatting with our workmates.

"Guess the signal show up,gotta go now"I muttered to myself.

I start sneaking out from everyone and head on to the door, Luckily no one notice to stop me exiting.As I finally get out from the building I saw Daejoon waiting on me across the street,but I act like I didn't see him.As I get nearer to my car,Daejoon also starts to walk closer to me.I unlock my car to get in but Daejoon quickly block his body to close the door.

"What do you want!"I hissed at him while clenching my teeth.I still didn't forget what he did to me.

"Jin Hae,Honey please...comeback to me!i know you still love me".he said acting so pitiful infront of me.

"Don't fool your self!we're so over Daejoon...and you know the reason why!"I said glaring at him.

"No we're not over yet,your just lying!!"he said in desperate voice.

"Your crazy".I said and I pushed him off my car so I could get in.

"I said we're not over yet!"he grabbed my arms dragging me away from the Jellyfish Building,I was hitting him to let me go but his strength is no match to mine.

"Let me go!!!"I start to panic when I notice that we're getting closer to his car.

"You're coming with me!"he said in a possessive voice.

"No-". I didn't finish what I'm about to say after Daejoon punch me in my stomach and I yelp in pain.

"Please Jin Hae don't make me hurt you just to obey me"he said while carrying me in his shoulder.He open the back side of his car and drop me inside,I was struggling in pain and panic; tears start to run in my face.for five years I never see him this scary.

"Shhh....Baby,please don't cry".Daejoon said and he start kissing my cheek thrilling down my neck.

"No please don't do this to me"I plead crying to him while pushing him off me.

"Baby I know you won't regret this after I make you happy"Daejoon said and he start ripping off my clothes.

"No!!!"I yell hoping someone could hear me.I was no match to his strength even If I was kicking and pushing him off me.

"What the-"the car's door opened and pull Daejoon out,living me crying still laying on the back seat and in shocked of what happened....I can hear someone's fighting out side; I can hear Daejoon voice grunting in pain.A moment of silence and someone block the door,I flinched to scared seeing his shadow.

"Please stop this"I cried thinking its Daejoon again.

"Jin Hae,...Oh god how could he do this to you."that person said in a soft voice and help me get up.,when I looked closer to his face it was Leo who's holding me,he take off his jacket and cover my body.I start to cry uncontrollably as I felt being safe seeing him.Leo starts to panic when he notice I was struggling breathing as I keep on crying.He grab his cellphone in his pocket and call someone.

"Ken!can you get out and drive me to the hospital?don't asked me anything just get out there!!"after he call's Ken he carry me in his arm back to the Jellyfish parking lot were Ken meet us there.

"Hyung what happen to jin Hae noona??!!"Ken asked in concerned.I start to lose my consciousness as I keep on crying and hard to breath.

"Just start the car already!!"Leo ordered getting impatient.