6 (SMUT)

A/N 😭😭😭 y'all I went away on a trip last last November and literally forgot I started this 😭😭😭😭 I'm gonna write the next part of the smut chapter, but if it doesn't rlly get read I may just discontinue this story 😭😭😭

                                               3rd POV:

Vox then lined up is cock up to Shotos hole.

Shoto gasped at the feeling of Vox's tip being slightly pushed into his ass. Then suddenly Vox thrusted his entire length into the virgins hole.

"AGH" shoto screamed out in pain at the sudden intrusion into his hole.

"Shhh" Vox hummed to calm shoto down. After a minute of letting shoto get used to Vox's size shoto looked up and said, "y-you can move now."

After hearing this vox smirked and stayed still. He was gonna tease the shorter one until he was practically begging for his seed. 

Shoto, after realizing vox wasn't moving began to slowly roll his hips on vox's length. Suddenly vox grabbed shotos slim waist to stop him from moving.

 "not so fast my puppy~" vox said into shotos ear. He got a whimper as a response.

Vox let go of the bottoms waist with one hand and began to play with his pink nipples that were in erect. And began to pinch and twist the soft delicate skin. The nipples becoming a deeper shade of pink. Shoto moans in response to this.

"Aghmmm~~!" He moaned loudly from the touch of Vox.

Suddenly, Vox turned on even more by Shotos loud moan began thrusting extremely fast into the poor bottom. This caught Shoto by surprise as he yelped and moaned.

"EEK~! S-SLOW DOWN V-VOX~!" He screamed in between moans. Vox was pounding into Shoto mercilessly. All Shoto could do now was just take it.

Vox was in pure heaven- hearing the smaller ones moans and groans that are being caused by him sent shockwaves of excitement through his entire body. He was on cloud nine. Suddenly Vox wanted to see Shotos face as he fucked him mercilessly. So he flipped him over to lay on his back and grabbed his legs and held them in the air.

"AGH~ VOX MORE MORE- I-IM GONNA CUM~ ANGH~" Shoto moaned out as he was nearing his climax.

"Nngh- me too baby boy- me too-" Vox grunted out as his thrusts became faster and more sloppy then before. They then both came at the same time. After laying the for a few moments Vox pulled out of Shotos hole.

End of smut

Vox then got up and went into the bathroom and started a bath. Shoto was just laying there panting, coming down from his climax. 

"Hey puppy? Come on we have to get you cleaned up, ok?" Vox asked as shoto groaned not wanting to get up. Vox slightly sighed and laughed at the same time as he picked shoto up in his arms bridal style and brought him I to the bathtub. Shoto blushed with a cheeky smile at the special treatment he was getting.

The next day

Vox and Shoto agreed on going to the mall to one, shop and two; discuss what their relationship is going to become.

The two had now sat down at a restaurant. After they ordered drinks they began discussing what they will have as a future relationship.

"So.. I like you Shoto.." Vox mumbled quietly. Shoto's ears grew red after hearing Voxs confession.

"I-I like you... to Vox.. wha-what are we now?" Shoto confessed then asked.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend? We won't tell our followers yet, unless you want to. I could care less honestly..." Vox rambled on nervously after asking Shoto to be his boyfriend.

"Yes! I-I'd love to be your boyfriend. And yea, can we not tell everyone yet..." Shoto exclaimed.

Vox was ecstatic after hearing shoto also wants to date him. He grabbed the boys chin and engulfed him with a loved filled kiss.

1 hour later, they are currently shopping

Vox sees a certain store and an idea pops into his head. He smirks...

Jesus Christ y'all sorry for the long wait I completely forgot this story existed 😭 anywayyyy here y'all go sine you've been waiting 😘😘