{Chapter 1:An ruined City among'd the dead/A Familiar Cop/Identity Revealed..}

Start from the beginning

[Glenn Pov]

*I see the Sheriff guy runs over to Me, as I opened the gate*

Glenn: It's Me, It's Me!, come on!!!...*He nodded as I showed Him to the temporary base in an mall store*

Sheriff Guy: *As We ran towards the back* What the heck is going on here?...*He asked Me, as I shushed Him*

°Timeskip of catching Rick up!°

Andrea: *As She huffs at Rick* Now we are stuck cause of You!, Mr. Jack had the city quiet for Us to move around in!...*The walkers were at the glass doors banging*

Meryl: *Huffs an chuckle* I say We toss em to the damn things, ain't no way I am dying here with You folks!..*I looked at Rick*

Rick: *Looks at the windows* So that truck was this Mr. Jack guy?..*I nodded so did Morale.*

*Soon almost out of no where as the walkers were about to break through, an loud blare of an store alarm across the street happened, the walkers all of them turned at the noise and left Us, We sighed in relief being saved by, We heard an door open*

Mr. Jack: So who is the fool to go guns blazing in a city full of-...*We turned to Mr. Jack, as He stopped, We couldn't see cause of the helmet mask thingy, but He stared at Rick hard* Rick?...*Our eyes widen*

[Boston Pov]

*I stared in shock seeing Rick alive, He is alive!, Shane and Lori said He died!!, but He is alive and here, His eyes filled with confusion*

Rick: *He walks over a bit* How do You know My name?..*He asked Me, shit I almost blew My cover*

Boston: *I gulped a bit* Your family is alive Officer Grimes, They told Me a lot about You, so I know what You would basically look like..*His eyes filled with light, I sighed in relief mentally, that was an close one* Alright Guys, time to leave, I managed to siphon enough gas for the vehicles, pack up, Were heading to camp..*Everyone gasped, as They went to pack up* Grimes...*Rick looks at Me, as I tossed Him an bag of guns* You forgot that...*His eyes flashed with relief nodding thankfully*

[Rick Pov]

*Not only did this man save Me once, but He kinda saved Me twice, and told Me my family is alive!!, He even went back for My weapons!, I held out My hand, He looked and shook it, His grip felt familiar*

Rick: Thank You kindly Mr. Jack, this has been an hell of an week for Me...*He nodded as He showed Me out*

*We saw an pick up semi, with an army truck, and an Car, as We all packed up, soon Mr. Jack lead Us to an camp where My family is waiting, I cant wait I miss them, but it honest to on god, sucks I miss Bos, He was something to Me and Lori, but He hadn't been home, and He is probably dead from the war as an Military soldier, We managed to get back to the camp which was decently fortified which I assume is thanks to Mr. Jack*

???: Daddy!..*My eyes widen, as I turned seeing My son and Wife*

[Shane Pov]

*My heart wracked at the sight of Rick, I didn't touch Lori at all, cause I've had these built in feelings for that Mr. Jack guy, but I was relief seeing everyone alive and back, seems Meryl kept His behavior in check, seeing Lori and Carl and Rick reunite is an decent sight, if only Bos was here to see Us all together.*

Shane: *I walked up to Mr. Jack* Thanks for all this Jack...*He hummed nodding*

Mr Jack: *He looks at Lori and Rick and Carl, then at Me* Need You to tell Them to meet Me in My camper...*He said, as I stood there, confused as He walked to His camper*

*Me and Rick soon looked at each other, and We hugged each other, being best friend's is the one thing that keeps Us strong.*

[Boston Pov]

*I can't believe, I am gonna do this, like what if They look horrid at Me, what if They don't believe its Me, dammit Man get yourself together*

Boston: *I punched My chest, as I sighed I got to clean up* Come on You don't have to show Yourself...You can just tell Them about being an suppose friend...*I cursed Myself, as thoughts swarmed My head*

*Come on Boston, Your not an damn kid, stop trying to hide, it's not like anything worse can happen at this point, You've would've had to show Yourself eventually, I was in thought to long, as an knock happens, dammit all seems everyone settled.*

Boston: *I sighed opening the door, seeing the three with Carl, as I hummed* Come on in make Yourselves comfortable..*They nodded as I made some insta coffee, pouring three cups and hot cocoa for Carl, as I handed them the hot cups*

Rick: *Sips the drink, and hummed* "Hey two table spoons of sugar, how did He know?" *He tasted the drink*

Lori: *Relaxs as She sips the drink* Thank You Mr. Jack, so Shane told Us You got something to say?...*I hummed nodding as I sat down, handing Carl an drink of coco with marshmallows*

Boston: *I sighed looking down* Look I know this sudden, but I got an feeling I can't keep this up, but someday You'll find out, so might as well..show You...*They raised Their brows in confusion, as I took My helmet off, Their eyes widen, as I took it off, revealing My face to Them*

Shane: *They sat there shocked as hell* ..B-Bos?...*I nodded looking down*

Rick: *Blinks as He sat the cup down, as He scanned My face* You don't look like You aged a day...We thought You were...*I leaned back, sighing with an groan*

Boston: *I looked at Them* My squad and I was in charged of escorting civvies during the evacuation, but one of them was bitten...one by one...I lost 100 people..and My ten man squad...I was scared as hell..when I found this group...kept My identity hidden...I didn't want Y'all too see whom I became..how horrified You'd look seeing Me...*I said to Them, They frowned at Me words, as Carl was the first to hug Me*.

Carl: *I was surprised as I hugged Him back* I knew Your hug was familiar Uncle B...*My heart warmed at My nephews words*

Lori: *As She came up to Me, I looked Her into the eyes, She slaps Me and hugged Me back* Your an damn idiot, to think other wise...*I was really surprised as the other two males laughed as They both joined in.*

Boston: *We pulled back as I laughed softly* Wow...I did not expect this going like this...*I rubbed My neck*

Rick: *Punch My chest lightly as He covers Carls ears* If You think We were gonna look disgusted Man, don't brother We miss the hell out of You, and You got a lot to tell Us..including why You look still 21...*I gulped nodding to Him*

"...this is gonna be a long story..."

~TimeSkip, New Chapter~