🐻SIXTH TRIAL🐰

🐻Taesha's POV💚

Everything was settled, and Jokoy and I went back home to our penthouse. The company settled the issue and talked with the other party and the media. I only negotiated with Pdnim and told him what I wanted and what they should do.

I never talked to that woman or her company. Never. That's a waste of time. She's not worth even a few seconds of my life.

I was happy when we came home. I ran and jumped back and forth around the penthouse. Jokoy and I played video games, watched movies, ate our favourite foods, cuddled on the couch until we fell asleep, and most importantly, came home together while holding our hands.

This is home; this is life. Things that they were trying to steal from us but would never succeed. We've come this far and won every battle we've faced. No weapon can bring us down.

Our love for each other is the best armour that no one can have.

Not until Suga Hyung and Mochi separated did that affect me so much. Along with me and Jokoy, they had been having problems in their relationship for almost a year already. I was hoping that, like me and Jokoy, they could still fix everything. But that's the reality of life; you cannot always bring home the victory.

Many things happened to them. It started when Mochi had a personal problem that ruined him. I tried to understand while pitying him. I cannot involve myself because that was his personal issue, beyond my rights as his best friend.

I always catch him crying and pleading alone. I just hug him and cry with him.

"You may be hurt, but please do not ruin yourself, I told him while looking at him. He didn't answer and just cried and looked at me.

"I'm here. You can always talk to me. You know how much I love you. Right?" I continued. He nodded and hugged me. I am singing our song while comforting Mochi until he falls asleep in my arms. I put him in bed and stared at him. Tears are starting to fall from my eyes again when I hear him talking while sleeping.

"Suga hyung. Appa." were the words he was saying while a few tears dropped from his closed eyes. My soulmate is a wreck, literally.

One day, Mochi arrived at the dorm crying. I was at the door, waiting for him. Angel whispered to me that something happened between Suga Hyung and him, so I was standing in the doorway when he entered the dorm. I catch him immediately when he loses his strength after seeing me.

"I lost Suga Hyung, Taehyungah. I lost the person who loved and accepted me from the beginning." I tried not to cry and brought him into my and Jokoy's bedroom. I lay down beside him while he was crying. He hugged me and formed his body into a foetal position inside my arms.

"I lost, Suga Hyung." He is saying those words as if convincing himself that he and Suga Hyung are over.

I left out bedroom when Mochi fell soundly asleep. The moment I closed the door behind me, Suga Hyung and Moon Hyung arrived. Suga Hyung went directly into his studio room. I watched him enter the passcode of his door, 101395, Mochi's birthday. Hyung entered and thought the door was closed. I walked towards the door and watched him.

Hyung sat on his chair while staring at Mochi's photo hanging on the wall in front of him. He played the song he made and produced as a gift for Mochi , The Wine. Hyung was listened to while hugging Mochi's picture and crying.

I am amazed at myself, as I didn't tear up with what I was watching. The music stopped, and Hyung stood up to grab the box near him. He put the photo inside the box, closed it, and set it aside.

"I am sorry, Mochi. I lost you. But I will love you always. I will still be your Hyung and will be with you for the rest of our lives." I turned my back on Hyung and left him.

I thought everything was nothing to me, but when I saw Jokoy in the kitchen cooking something for me, I hugged him immediately from behind. "Are you okay? Don't think of it as too much. That's for the better." he told me while holding my hands that wrapped around his waist.

"I don't believe that real love hurts. I don't believe that the consequences of finding true love are getting hurt. I still believe that if love is genuine and pure, you can never hurt the one that you love." I talked while staring at the flowers at the top of the dining table.

Suga Hyung bought those a few days ago for Mochi. Like their relationship, the petals of the flowers are now falling and tearing apart.

Jokoy turned off the stove, then faced me. I am now hugging his back. He cupped my face and kissed my eyes. "I am sorry if I hurt you before. But believe me, I regret what I did. My love for you is genuine and pure. I won't hurt you anymore. Never again." I smiled at him and tiptoed to kiss him.

"I know. Because if ever you hurt me again, you cannot win me back." I answered him, which made him gulp continuously.

It was not that long before everyone of us moved on with Suga Hyung and Mochi's separation. They thought I was okay, but no. I am mad.

I went to Paris for my Celine schedule. Jokoy was supposed to follow me so we could go home together, but because of his tight schedule, he didn't make it.

We were having a good night at Celine's after-party when I did not control myself and drank so much that I could not handle. I was so drunk that night, but I still managed to take some photos with the other celebrities. Everything was fine, but when the effects of alcohol kicked in, I lost control of myself.

I danced on stage and even did the pole dancing. Pandy was stopping me, but to no avail; I kept on dancing and jumping on stage. Bogummy and Managernim pulled me away from the pole while I was still dancing on their arms. I had a glimpse of Lissie collecting my things and grabbing them from everywhere. I thought everything was funny until I lost consciousness on the way to the hotel.

I woke up the next morning with my husband calling on my phone. "Go home. Now!" he told me. I was wondering what happened last night. I started fixing myself and still have no idea what happened. But nervousness is killing me inside. With Jokoy's serious tone of voice, I am sure that something undesirable happened last night.

We landed in South Korea, and I was in a rush because my husband and other members were waiting for me in the company. Managernim and Pandy have already informed me of what happened, and my knees are trembling. I don't know how I will face my husband later.

I arrived at the H building, and the moment I opened the door in the conference room, I was greeted by Jokoy's crying eyes. I dropped my bag and stared at him blankly.

This time, I am the one who hurt my husband, Jeon Jokoy.

#TAEKOOKAU
#YOONMINAU
🐻🐰💚💜
🐱🐥🖤💛