Dreams Come True

Depuis le début

I started to become impatient, wiggling against him, and he laughed against my mouth. "Patience Baby- so greedy today." He scolded, his hand rubbing along my side and down to my ass, kneading my thigh with his fingers. His mouth found my neck as his hand lazy tickled the crease between my thigh and groin, making my dick ache to be touched. He removed his hand, causing me to make a disgruntled noise."nnhgh." I mumbled.

He smirked at me, running his tongue over his bottom lip. "So desperate." He mused in an astonished voice. "I'll take care of you, just gimme a minute. He teased while he busied himself pouring lube in his hand. "Now- we tried this before..." He explained as I nodded, my eyes glazed- remembering the other night, pushed against the wall, Minho fingering me until I was a panting mess. "Stay with me, Baby- if the memory makes you do those little wiggles and makes your eyes hazy, just wait." He promised. "So, same thing this time, but double the fun." He explained, holding up two dripping wet fingers.

My stomach dropped and my head swam. Every nerve on my body was at attention, eager for those fingers. I nodded. "Yes." I rasped. "Yes, Minho, please." I sighed, begging. He sat back on his heels, kissing my knee and thigh, lifting my leg as he did so he had better access. He leaned over me, pushing me back onto the bed, his fingers toying with my asshole, making everything slick while he kissed me. That alone made me cling to him, writhing against his hand. He pushed into me, more than last time, but different, better. I whimpered as he slowly fingered me, finding my prostate, stroking me toward orgasm.

"Stop." I panted after an embarrassingly short amount of time, and Minho's fingers stopped moving, his eyes full of concern on me. "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that." I breathed.

"That's the point. I want you to." He said, smiling and continued his work, faster and rougher until I came on my stomach, my vision fuzzy.

"Oh my God!" I called out, the intensity so different than other times. "Wow." I added, no words seeming enough.

He looked at me, smiling. "You are so fucking adorable, and sexy at the same time." He wondered. "I don't know how you do it."

I blushed and he kissed me again, standing up.

I started to move, figuring He would want me to move as well- to make it easier for him. "Where do you need me?" I asked.

"Stay right there." He whispered. "On your side." He ordered, but very lowly in a sultry tone I had never heard him use. "Do you remember that dream you told me about?" He asked as I situated myself like he asked.

"Of course." I whispered, blushing.

"Good." He whispered, his weight moving the bed as he laid against me, his chest pressed against my back. "Today, dreams come true." He murmured, kissing along my shoulders, nipping here and there playfully.

"Fuuuck." I breathed, my eyes closing, reveling in the recreation of the most erotic dream I'd ever had. "This man." I thought as he pressed against me, his cock nestled against my ass, his hand reaching around me to stroke my dick until I was hard once more. "Nggh I moaned, trying desperately to be quiet.

"Baby, are you ready?" he asked, kissing my neck- finding the spot that always made me weak.

"God yes, please!" I whined and he shifted slightly, pressing his hard, slick dick against my entrance. I moaned, anticipatory shivers racking my body.

He didn't try to force himself, he pressed against me lightly- he was giving the power to me- letting me choose. I swallowed and pressed my eyes closed, pushing back on him. My mouth fell open in surprise as his thickness fought for access. He thrusted into me, slightly- slowly.

There was discomfort, but surprisingly no pain as he worked into me, inch by inch, my hips tilting- ebbing and flowing with him as we found a rhythm. He finally managed to bury his full length in me with a strangled, desperate moan.

I loved that sound- it was so unlike my man, and I was the only one who got that sound out of him. I smiled as I bit my lip, wiggling against him. "Don't stop." I whispered. He turned my head toward him, my neck craning as he kissed, me slowly starting to thrust, slowly rocking together, his dick never fully left me, perfect to cause enough stimulation but not hurt. He continued to stroke me, his hand never losing rhythm with his thrusts.

My body was his, literally in his hands. I was little more than a mass of feeling- my body so stimulated my hand s desperately searched for something, anything to grab. I found the sheets, my nails dragging down the fabric until I found enough slack to hold fistfuls as I moaned, shouted, made endless high keening sounds. Minho's name fell from my lips like a prayer, over and over as I lost myself in pure ecstasy.

"Come for me, Baby." Minho whispered in my ear, catching the lobe between his teeth. Switching his angle just right..

My head went limp, falling to the mattress, my cries of ecstasy echoing of the walls as I came, and came, and came. A small, exhausted sound came from my throat.

"Good baby- you did so good." He complimented "It will feel different after you came- but tell me if it hurts you." He explained and started moving again, looking for his own release.

It felt different but just more sensitive. I whimpered as he thrusted again and again- his rhythm become more erratic. "Oh fuck." He grunted as he came, the feel of his cock pulsing inside me so decadent I whispered his name again, shocked that my first time had been so amazing.

Minho withdrew himself, making me whine involuntarily. He kissed me on the temple and retreated to the bathroom, where I heard water running. He returned, a hot wet cloths in his hands. I watched with heavy lidded eyes as he wiped my stomach off and then my ass, which made me blush, for some reason.

He kissed me again, crushing my lips to his before discarding the rag and pulling me against him, cuddling me. "I love you, Jisung." He whispered, kissing me lightly and lovingly.

"I love you Min." I returned, a sleepy smile on my lips. "I'm sorry- I'm so tired." I yawned.

"Shh- no sorries." He placated "You're just overstimulated- he explained, my head nodding slightly. "Nap. Baby." He ordered and I made an agreeing sound, my breathing already leading down the path to sleep. He held me a long time as I drifted off, gentle rubbing my back and kissing my neck sweetly  until I incoherently heard the door to his bedroom close, followed by his steps heading downstairs. 

I drifted into a dream as I heard whoops and exclamations from somewhere far off, proud sounds of friends who had heard my loud cries of passion. Perhaps it was just a dream. But sometimes, dreams come true.