After lunch we all enter the classroom, "Okay! Y/n, have you chosen your deputy?" Ms. Bustier ask. "Yes, it's Marinette." I respond. "Wonderful! We will need your campaign and have a speech by tomorrow." Ms. Bustier says and starts the lesson.

*~*Later*~*

The bell rings and I grab my things "Nath!" I shout running up to him. "What do you want N/n?" Nathaniel says sarcastically. "I got something for you." I say and wiggle my shoulders, "Come on!" I pull him to a bench and set my backpack down. "Since I know you have anxiety, I bought a ring for you. It moves like a fidget toy." I say opening a little box.

"Y/n, you didn't have to-" he starts but I put my hand on his mouth "Actually yes, I did you're my best friend and that's how it's going to stay. Plus I bought one for me too, we have matching ones." I show him my ring. My phone buzzes. "I got to go change for fencing, bye Nath!" I shout and enter the locker room.

I change into my fencing suit and walk outside. I see everyone left and see Mr. D'Argencourt walking in. "Hey Mr. D'Argencourt!" I say and wave. "Hello Y/n." he says with a deep accent. "Are you ready for todays lesson?" he ask me and Adrien "Always." Adrien says and I nod.

I put my mask on and grab my sabré. "In your positions!" Mr. D'Argencourt says, Adrien and I get into our positions. "Prêt?" he says "Yes." me and Adrien say. "Allez!" he says and me and Adrien start to fight. He tries to touch me but I dodge. "Too slow Agreste." I say and attack him. "No you just have good reflexes." he says. I turn and dodge an attack and touch him on his back with my sabré.

"En-garde!" (YALL IDK NOTHING ABT FENCING SO GO ALONG WITH IT.) Mr. D'Argencourt shouts.

*~*Time Skip*~*

"Good job Y/n. Now my turn." Mr. D'Argencourt says taking Adriens place. "Oh okay.." I say. We stand in our positions and start to fight. I struggle to get him but he does the new move I had no idea about. "What the- that happened so fast!" I say "What move was that?" I ask "It ought be. This particular maneuver hither was developed by my ancestor Darkblade." he tells us. "Darkblade?" I ask

"In the days of yore, Darkblade conquered Paris and ruled over it with an iron fist. Until he was overthrown vence by a wealthy Frenchman who used his dirty gold to buy the loyalties of the common people. To think that not so long ago, my ancestor's flag was waving above Paris... " he says "We-" Adrien gets cut off. "Is that why you ran in the election, Mr. D'Argencourt? To seek revenge on your ancestors behalf?" Nadja ask.

"Part le fer! Who dost we have hither?" Mr. D'Argencourt ask "Nadja Chamack. Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Do you have anything to say about your quote un-quote landslide defeat?" Nadja says. "Hey! You how did you get in here!?" the janitor shouts. Nadja and her camera man run out of the school.

"That was weird. I'm going to change, see you soon Mr. D'Argencourt!" I say and enter the locker room. I grab my bag, walk into the bathroom and change out of my fencing suit.

"Zinna that was so cool! Mr. D'Argencourt showed us a new move ,I want to know how to do that." I say and put on my regular clothes. "I wish I could've seen it. It was super boring in here." Zinna pouts and puts a berry in her mouth. "You'll be fine Zinna." I giggle.

I grab my things and put them into my bag. I walk out of the locker room and go outside. I see a knight "What the- that's some medieval stuff." I say and run back inside. "Zinna, full moon!" I transform and jump onto the roof.

"Let us to battle, knights! Part le fer!" I hear, "The people had their say and they chose Bourgeois over you, D'Argencourt!" I hear Chat's voices. "Thy peoples matter not to me. D'Argencourt was defeated, not Darkblade! En garde!" Darkblade says and points his sword at Chat Noir signaling for his knights to attack him.