If so comment your oppinion.

Strange muffins with legs appeared and started chasing Glimmer. "Waaaah! Use your powers!" Luigi cried. "Powers?" Glimmer formed a fist and purple fire appeared. "So cool! Time to burn these muffins!"

𝟸𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

All the goombas were burned. Now the group would have to enter a dungeon-like fortress. "Ummm, are we sure this is safe?" Bow asked. "A-yes. Now move!"

Luigi gigled in the dim lit hallways of the fortress. "Mario, remember when you failed plumbing school and had to live in mom's basement? Hahaha! The fortress is lit like how the basement was! Gwahahaha!!!"

"Shut-a-up Luigi. Or Bowser wont burn in the lava alone!" Glimmer look at mario with a confused face. "Who's Bowser?"

"He's-a-big turtle. He sent the goombas to kill me and Luigi. We're going to pull a lever on the bridge he is located at to-a-burn him alive!" Glimmer nodded and looked ahead. "I-is that the bridge?" In front of the group was a metal bridge hung up by chains. On the bridge was Bowser. "BWAHAHAHHAHA! Here with friends, huh? I will still defeat you! The mushroom kingdom will be destroyed-AHHHHH!" Mario pulled a lever and the bridge collapsed. Causing Bowser to fall into the lava. A portal opened next to mario called the 'Shera portal'

Glimmer, Bow, and Adora jumped in and the portal closed behind them. "Well Mario. Want to go home and eat spaggetti-Lasagna?" 

"I have a better idea."

"What is it-Wahhhhhh!"