"Can you please go get me a cherry coke?" she asked trying to get Ezra out.

"Uh, yeah, of course"

"Thank you"

The frustrated girl gets up and heads over to the three boys. Steven, Conrad and Jeremiah. The Conklin boy and oldest Fisher started to making kissing noises with their mouths as Jere just watched.

"What the hell are you's doing here?" she exclaimed.

Steven had a massive grin on his face, to him this was funny "Uh, just coming to get some food from our favourite cafe"

The statement angers her more, she couldn't believe it. How can they think that 'fun' is by ruining a 15 nearly 16 year old girl's date. "You can't be here, you have to go"

"Oh, Madison relax, we- we were just joking around" Conrad speaks up from the backseat.

Suddenly, a idea popped into her head "Steven, I swear to God if you don't leave right now. I will send everyone your dramione fanfic"

The gleam and cheerfulness vanishes of the boy's face "You wouldn't and how do you even know about it"

The other two start to laugh looking at each other "I would and Belly told me. Oh! And he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand"

"Bro"

"Oh my God"

Jeremiah smacks him on the shoulder "Steven, come on man don't be embarrassed, man. Draco's hot"

"Drop it. Drop it"

Emmy looks at Jere with a pleading look "Please leave. And i'll send it to you" she mouths the last part to him.

"Alright, let's go, guys" the younger Fisher demands.

"What?"

"Wait what?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Steven, drive the car, go!"

Steven shifts his hands onto the wheel "You were the one who wanted to come, Jeremiah"

Madison went to the Fisher Beach House earlier than usual, it was Belly's birthday. She helped them sort everything out.

And then Bells walked in, wearing a stunning, long, floral dress with pink and orange flowers. It was her day.

"Morning everyone" she spoke with a smile on her face.

"Happy birthday!"

Susannah immediately went over to her pulling the girl into a tight hug "There you are, looking like a vision in floral"

Emmy had a pair of dirty converse on, matched with some ripped, sky blue denim shorts and a long sleeve, black crop top. Her braids tightened in a low ponytail and natural make up on.

She moved over to let the blonde woman go past and then she also hugged the birthday girl "You're older than me again"

Jeremiah held his hands out, behind the kitchen counter "Happy sweet 16, Bells!" he exclaims walking to stand beside the younger girl.

"Now Belly Button's getting old finally, happy birthday" Steven congratulated adding the nickname.

Laur came from behind Steve "Happy birthday sweetheart" Belly thanked them. "Your mickey mouse pancakes are ready" she jeered.

It was a tradition. Ever since they were children, Belly would have mickey mouse pancakes and Madison would have heart shaped waffles. No matter what it never changed, and that's what Emmy loved about it.

The now sixteen year old girl sucks in a deep breath "Actually, I'm not really hungry"

This upsets the older black haired woman a tad, her face drops slowly "Oh"

"Shall we open gifts?" the other mom offered.

Mads and Jere jump up in excitement "Oh you're gonna love mine" the say in unison before looking at each other.

"Mines better"

"Nu-uh, Belly loves me more"

"So? My gift is better"

"Stop lying to yourself"

"Okay, okay. We'll open gifts" Belly sits down onto the couch.

Bells was unwrapping the gift Laurel got for her, with help by Cassandra of course. She looked turned the book over and read the words. 'Collected poems'

"It's a first edition, I got it from a rare book dealer" Laur explains, the brunette looks up from the book thanking her.

"Okay, me and Cassandra aren't that horrible, turn to the bookmarked page. It's your favourite poem" Laur turns to the blonde next to her as they look at each other.

"Oh yeah! I remember Susannah teaching us to recite this. For whatever we lose..." she starts.

Jeremiah and Madison are sat next to each other, the girl playing with his hair. The two join in "Like a you or a me"

This makes everyone else join in "It's always ourselves we find in the sea"

"Thank you. I love it"

Susannah grabs a small box reaching over to hand it to Bells "Okay, open mine now Belly"

She unwrapped it opening the box to find a delicate pearl necklace. It was angelic.

"Oh wow"

"Susannah that is dazzling"

"They're gorgeous thank you Susannah" Belly spoke.

The woman got up to put the necklace onto the girl "My mom gave me these pearls for my sweet sixteen"

Madison looks over to Conrad to see him pull out a small black bag, looking at it with uncertainty. He then catches her gaze and the girl instantly looks away. Not before giving him a apologetic look.

"Radiant isn't she?" Annah stood up.

Laur nods crossing her legs "You look great sweetheart"

Emmy whines in a joking way "You are growing up"

"Shush" Bells drags out chuckling.

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 !
-
i know i haven't finished the birthday scene yet, i pinky promise i will. i am just very tired and can't be bothered to write the rest atm but i will promise. so this is it for now! hope you've enjoyed!