•|FOUR|•

The next day On her way to class a girl bumped into Haseena spilling her coffe all over Haseena's dress ruining her  clothes fully .

"Oh My God" Girl felt guilty as she places her palms against her mouth "I am really sorry...!"

Haseena frown but not on the girl but on her fate "It's okay!" Haseena  force a smile.

But she's in trouble now

"Yeh sab humesha hamare saath hi kyu hota hain abhi tho presentation ka bhi waqt hoon gaya hain!" Haseena said panickingly as she see the time on her wrist watch . Only 5 minutes left.

In such a short time, Haseena can't even come back to college after going home and changing her dress , she gonna be running out late for sure.

"Here" The girl offered Haseena her extra shirt from her locker "it was my mistake...bcz of me you are suffering i can't see that so here..change quickly neither u will get late!"

Left no option ,  Haseena accept her help and a sense of gratefullness engulfing her heart .

Haseena , "It's so sweet of you thank you!"

The girl just smiled tightly in response.

____

Well Haseena thought the girl was being nice with her as she was guilty for her mistake . But her misconceptions crystal clears when in between her presentation Haseena's whole body start eitching miserbly.

"What's happening!!" Haseena scartching her skins as the etching sensation grew stronger.

Everyone start laughing at her but this was not the problem , the most heartwrenching scene was when Haseena caught karishma too laughing at her making fun of her which of course her heart couldn't stand.

When Haseena saw her reflection she was unable to recognize herself bcz her whole body turned into red dots and bloats . She looked like a puffer fish.

Haseena's angers knew no bounds as soon as she saw Barbie and that girl high-fiving , laughing on her like some hillarious joke has cracked moments back.

She understood that it was planned at the first place but she knew one thing too that she gonna make them taste their own medicines....

She was then sent on clinic as doctor told her about working on her skin , her health. Doctor prescribed some medicines and told her to continue her treament on home .

After understanding everything Haseena come back to home....after dinner before going to bed she applied some cold ointment for curing her skin. It was then when someone crashed throgh her window making Haseena scared like shit.

But haseena didn't back off she bravely grabbed the bat to attack the intruder when realization struck her.

"Relax weirdo , it's just me!" Karishma said painting heavily.

The room was quite dark that's why karishma didn't saw her Haseena wala avatar.

"Ohh God no i didn't have my wig and contact lens on!" Haseena thought as she grabbed a towel wrapping her head around her head.

"Waooo switch board kaha hain" Karishma playing guessing game  switch on light scared Haseena as she immdiatly wear her shades.

"Tum adhi raat ko aise kyu ghum rahi hoon?" Karishma innocently asked "You are looking so stupid!"

Ignoring her words Haseena roared

"What the hell are u doing here? Get out " Haseena asked in an uninterested tone to karishma who's approaching towards her.

Seeing her moving forward Haseena turned away and stood infront of window.

Karishma , "This is for you an apology gift!"

A smile crept over Haseena's lips but it vanished as she open the gift "Puffer fish??" she wishper disgustingly and throw it making it crash on Karishma's head.

"Weirdo being Angry bird"  Karishma mumbles as she rubbing her head.

"Can you tell me what are you doing here?" Haseena asked calmly this time.

"U..m woh" Karishma didn't knew how to say the unspoken things hidden inside her .

"Go home!" Haseena ordered so calmly.

Karishma pass her a bat which Haseena grabbed for attacking the intruder "Hit me!"

Haseena startled by her statement looks at her "Why would i?"

"Because i laughed at you...jo ki acchi baat nahi thi" Karishma said bowing her head down "Tumhe hurt hua hoga na"

Haseena stand crossing her arms across her chest leaning backward looking at Karishma when her legs crossing "Agar hum kahe nope....never...hume hurt nahi hua aur hoga bhi kyu we are nothing for each other " Haseena paused as karishma stare back at her "we are only strangers that's it..."

"I thought we are more than strangers!" Karishma utter staring at the latter intently.

Haseena being nervous by her gaze look away and replied "What do you mean?"

Karishma , "Nothing , you are just my miss weirdo and i am yours miss prankster that's the bond we share !"

"I am sorry pls forgive me!" Karishma act cute.

"My forgiveness matter to you?" Haseena asked being amused.

"Bohot zyada!" karishma wishper only audible to herself. Then she loudly said "Nahh...katai na its just that i am guiltridden hume bohot bura lag raha hain hume nahi hasna chahiye tha!"

Haseena smile at her as she felt geniuneness "It's okay sab has rahe the tho tumne bhi has liya isme konsi badi baat hain!"

"Baadi baat yeh hain ki tumhe laga hum different hain so agar hum sabki tarah baan gaye tho hum mein aur unmein koi antar nahi rahega na!" Karishma said .

"What??" Haseena's eyes pops out in surprise.

"Nothing!" Karishma confidently said as she said more "Humne barbie aur uski frd ki baatein sun li thi chupke unhone aisa tumhare saath jaan bujke kiya hain!"

Haseena , "Pata hain!"

Karishma , "Then let's go usse maaja chakhate hain uske ghar mein keere aur chipkali chod denge usse dar lagta hain unse" she said smirking evily but for her dismay she earned no in an answer. (Devil smirk)

"No" Haseena sternly said.

"Kyuuu?" Karishma chided.

"Bcz this is not the way i take revenge...so it will be better if you stay away from this matter!" Haseena informed before shifting her gaze back onto moon.

"Huh so rude" karishma frowned.

"Yeh tum kehe rahi hoon?" Haseena said amusingly as she saw karishma standing next to her touching her back to railing and look back at her.

"Kiya karne wali hoon phir?" Karishma asked showing her curisity.

Haseena smirk "Yeh tho kal hi pata chalega!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued....

Pls Comment!