EXTRA I - Cupid in the health room

A skeleton in a health center, fixed in the same spot by a metal frame, sounded tragic, right? Wrong!

The so-called joie de vivre must be found on its own, and I, the finest bone specimen in the school, Bony, in addition to taking on the heavy responsibility of educating students in understanding bones and the structure of the human body, prefer to observe students they come and go here, like...

"Uh ha ha ha, it hurts! Pain... Doctor, no!"

"You fight again! Don't yell here if you dare to fight."

The unscrupulous school doctor Pei Shou Yi was bullying people again. But, well, bullying is good for you! Thumbs up! School is used to learn and increase one's knowledge, dare you make trouble and argue? Then you deserve it.

"You're not allowed to touch the water for two weeks. If the wound gets infected, I'll beat you, understand?"

"I understand."

"Besides, what should you tell me?"

"Thank you Doctor."

"Repeat!"

"Oh yes, thank you Doctor!"

Hurry, remember, boy, don't quarrel anymore, if you study well isn't it better?

After school, Yu Zhen Xuan wearing a wrinkled uniform walked to the iron cabinet where the medicines were stored, tilted his head and looked at the skeleton not knowing which mischievous student had manipulated him into looking like a "thinker". .

"Dead human bones."

You are dead bones! Lao Tzu is the coolest bone specimen in the school! Bony, do you have eyes?

"Instant noodles." Yu Zhen Xuan reached out to open the champion's skull and took out the instant noodles that the school doctor had stolen from him.

HI! Can't you tell me before you open my mind? Specimens also have human rights!

"Thank you." The boy who had taken the instant noodles bowed to the skeleton and thanked him.

Forget it, why are you being so good, this specimen doesn't care about you. Oh yeah, remember to look for the iron cabinet next door. The unscrupulous school doctor just swapped out the snacks and instant noodles in the locker for your favorites to keep you full. Remember to eat more, so you can grow tall and strong like this specimen, hahahah.

After that, we don't know why, the school doctor came to work. While I couldn't see high school kids, I could see mature college students. As a bone specimen, Lao Tzu had continued to teach students about the human body.

"Xiao Bai... did you say, Zhe Yu would like me?" Looking at the boy named Liu Bing Wei standing in front of Lao Tzu, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Depends! What is it now? Should skeleton specimens act as love advisors? Confess only if you like! It is not difficult! Also, don't yell "Xiao Bai" at Lao Tzu. Respect me, huh! My name is Bony, you can call me Mr. B for short, ok?

"I'm sorry, I'm coming to talk to you again." Shi Zhe Yu saw that the health center was empty, so he confidently entered, moved a chair and sat down in front of the bone sample and shyly, very embarrassed, said, "I found that I am really happy now that someone who likes me you like it too."

Damn, you guys come here to show off for each other. Do you want to torture to death the only dog, oh no, are you torturing to death the only bone? Last time Xiao Bai, this time you, it's no wonder the two of you become a couple, Yue Lao really has an eye!

"You said he won't know how to love me after he gets me! Then I should pretend I don't know anything and let him keep running after me, so that his eyes keep looking at me."