Ch 13: 'No Future'

Start from the beginning

The worst of all was Mineta, who out of nowhere pounced onto Bakugo's body, grabbing the boy by the shoulders as he cried before his very eyes.

Mineta: "BAKUGO! PLEASE! LET ME HANG WITH YOU AND (Y/N)...I don't wanna turn into a dead lion."

Bakugo: "Ha! LAME!" [Shoves Mineta to the ground] "Look, you guys really wanna know why (Y/n) is so calm?"

"YES!"

The words came all the sudden in a combined combination. Even Mineta rose from the dead to hear Bakugo's reply. And the anticipation only grew as the blonde leaned in. A smile crossing his lips when finally he responded.

Bakugo: "Well, really, the only reason (Y/n) isn't afraid of this race is because...HE'S AWESOME! HA!"

Sero: "W-What?"

Bakugo: "It's that simple! My boy is elite. And, unfortunately for you guys...You ain't. But don't fret. I'm sure you won't die...All of you anyway." [Turns to Mineta] "You probably will though, Worm."

Mineta: "H-Hey!"

He cried in fear before a wave of tears rushed down Mineta's face. The sound of Bakugo cackling as he continued on his way echoed as Kaminari patted the defeated worm on the back. All the while the others gathered around them, also soaked in defeat. The only one who was able to muster a somewhat smile was Kirishima. 

Kirishima: "D-Don't worry guys. Bakugo was only joking around. Trust me!"

Kaminari: "Trust you? Why?"

Sero: "How would you know if he's joking?"

Kirishima: "Ah...Because I'm totally bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo?" [Smirks] "Don't worry, guys, once you get to know the bros like me. You'll come to understand these things."

A proud smile was quick to find Kirishima's face as he gladly reminded his friends that he was bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo. However, his smile suddenly dropped when he glanced to his side to see the defeated looks of Kaminari and Sero still remaining, this time, it was for their friend.

Kaminari: "Poor Kirishima. He just doesn't learn, does he?"

Sero: [Sighs] "Let him live in fantasies, dude. At least he's happy."

Kirishima: "Fantasy? Guys! I really am bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo! I-I have lunch with them all the time!"

Mineta: "We all do, dude." [Mutters] "We're lucky enough to even have cool guys like them sit with us."

Sero: "You said it, brother."

Kaminari: "Agreed. Though it wouldn't hurt to finally have a chance with some girls when (Y/n) isn't around."

Kirishima just looked down at his defeated friends in confusion. But his confused look took a sudden defeated tone himself. And all due to the fact that his friends once more denied the fact that he was actually bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo. Kirishima knew he was! Unfortunately, the others didn't see it that way. Though, Kaminari was kinda right about the girl thing. A simple turn to the group of Class 1-A girls, who had also been staring in the direction of (Y/n), was all it would take.

Hagakure: "(Y/n) is so cool! I wish I could be that calm in a situation like this. I'm so nervous!"

Ashido: "He really is cool in everything he does."

Jiro: [Smiles] "I wonder what music he's listening to?"

Tsuyu: "(Y/n)'s butt also looks good in the training uniform."

"TSU!"

Tsuyu: "What?"

A blank expression rested on the frog-themed female's face as she turned to her friends. The girls just looked at her with various blushes, seen and unseen. One who wasn't blushing, was Yaoyorozu, who simply looked at the ground with a smile as she thought over the words (Y/n) had said earlier. He had agreed to come with her and her family to the theatre. She was so looking forward to it. It also made her completely forget about where she currently was. That was until out of nowhere Hagakure jumped to her side and hugged her.