mami 💋
my girlies 🥹🥹
what would I do without you

ade 💘
idk die probably x

maz 🤍
trust adeola to say
something like that LOOOL

mami 💋
love u my queens 💋💋

nells 🫡, maz 🤍 and ade 💘 heart reacted to 'love u my queens..'

NORMANI sat in her bed watching 'Teen Wolf', and was of course obsessing over Dylan O'Brien. She heard her phone ringing to see a notification 'sharks 🦈.'

She was quick to call him back, always feeling bad when she missed a call from one of her friends. She always worried when someone called her and would prepare herself for the worst scenarios.

As the phone rung, she heard a knock on her door. She got up and sped-walked to the door. When she opened the door behind it was Mariam, Adeola and Nella. They were holding bags of sweets and popcorn, and wine in the other bags.

"We wanted to surprise you and give you a little 'we're proud of you' movie night!" Mariam said holding up the bottle of wine in her hand.

Normani was always grateful for the three girls. They always knew what to do when she was down. After her last relationship, Mani fell into a deep depression and would not get out of bed for weeks upon end.

Though, everyday she would have three visitors. Always checking up on her, bringing her water and food. Even in some cases they had to shower her.

Her last relationship was toxic and abusive. He was manipulative and wouldn't let her see her friends. Specifically not sharky. He was jealous of her and sharky's friendship, knowing how close they were and how much they loved each other. He would forbid them from seeing each other, they hated every second.

The girls stepped inside her home as they all rushed to Normani's living room.

"What should we watch babes?" Mani asked.

"CLUELESS!" The three shouted in sync.

"Alright then." She said, laughing.

They all cuddled up on the 'L' shaped sofa that Normani had and watched the film. They laughed together, and Mani felt so grateful for the friends she had. She never had these friends growing up, and she knew her inner child would be so happy to know that she found friends that love her as much as she loves them.

She heard her phone ring again, looking at it seeing that it was sharky. She answered, looking into her screen to find him on his bed.

"hey sharks" she said, the three other girls looking at each other with a smirk.

"hey beautiful, you okay?" he asked, his voice sound hoarse like he just woke up.

"i'm fine, im with the girls!" she said turning the phone to the girls, they waved at Sharky and shout 'hello.'

"you okay, sharks?" she asked bringing the phone back to her face.

"yeah im good. just wanted to say that your album is amazing, and I'm so unbelievably proud of you sweetheart." he said smiling at her getting shy.

"aw sharky, thank you. that means so much, i appreciate you so much." she said hiding her blush, trying to ignore the three girls going feral next to her.

Normani got up and went to her bedroom to have more privacy whilst on the phone to Sharky. She quickly laid on her bed and apologised for the three girls squealing in the background.

"So what are you three doing tonight?" Sharky asked looking at the girl.

"They came over to do a 'we're proud of you movie night" she said using air quotes.

"That's cute, have a good night love." He said smiling sweetly.

"Thank you sharks, ill speak to you later." She said nodding and blowing a kiss.

"Wait, I wanna take you to dinner tomorrow night. I'll send the time and stuff tomorrow." He said, looking nervous.

She blushed, and nodded in agreement.

"speak later, love you." He said, waving.

"Love you more sharky." She said blowing another kiss to the screen.

short chapter :( sorryyy
next chapter will be longer! 🙏