Intro

Her name is Lilly Sully.

She is ten years old.

At the age of seven, without anyone knowing, she made her own bow and arrows and trained herself how to use them by watching her parents and neteyam.

She also trained herself on how to fight by watching her parents and other warriors.

When visiting the scientists at the lab with her father. She asked other scientists if they had anything on how someone at her age could become stronger, faster, and smarter, and they gave her a tablet teaching her how to use it with everything she needs to know on how to become stronger and everything.

At seven, she asked neteyam if he could teach her how to track as she knows that her parents won't teach her anything yet.

With neteyam teaching her how to track, he unknowingly also taught her how to hunt and how to move around the forest carefully without anyone detecting her presence.

She used everything she learned from anyone to her advantage to make herself stronger.

At the age of ten, she already knows how to swim, track, hunt, and fight without anyone except probably her grandmother knowing, as that woman knows about almost everything that's going on.

Lilly also teaches tuk archery and how to use a knife properly so she wouldn't be defenseless.

Personality: stubborn, cunning, blunt, adventurous, mischievous, observant, storng, sneaky, sassy, sweet (to some people), vicious (to hostile and rude people), competitive, wary ( to alot of people), kind and caring (only to her family and Tsireya).

Dislikes: Ronal, Ao'nung and his friends, animals suffering, bullies (in general).

Likes: flying, swimming, archery, adventures, exploring, making and creating stuff, scaring her parents and siblings.