Ranboo let out a chuckle as they smiled widely.

-We're supposed to go to bed, We're not supposed to do anything right now. Ranboo whispered in a soothing tone as they giggled lightly.

-I  know... Tommy said under his breath. Tommy looked down before looking up again. His gaze was different this time, it's like he decided to do something, but he's unsure if he was going to do it.

-What is it? You look unsure. Ranboo asked as tried to figure out his thoughts by looking into his eyes, maybe his closed soul might let his gaze see what he was thinking?

Tommy bit the insides of his cheeks as he continued to stare, but started to get more nervous ever time.

Tommy's hands traveled through the covers and up to Ranboo's neck. He pushed himself towards them as he softly lays his lips on theirs. And there the feeling was again, like everything felt right and that it was going to be okay. The amazing sensation traveled through both of their bodies, it felt outer-worldly. 

They both pulled away and just stared into each other's eyes. They really didn't know what to say, or what to think, other than that they both wanted the moment to last forever. 

-Tommy... Ranboo murmured out, they said it in a tone like they were zoning out or if they were questioning. 

-I'm sorry if I confuse you. Tommy apologized as he looked down in guilt.

Ranboo saw the amount of guilt in the poor boy's eyes. Their hands hugged around his waist as they pulled him closer into an embrace, with their head on top of his.

-Don't worry, you don't, I can feel what I feel as clearly as I can see you. And I really hope you feel the same. Ranboo spoke as they exhaled.

-I do. Tommy spoke, as he pulled his head away so their eyes met again. He had a direct gaze into their eyes.

-I feel everything, especially at this moment. He spoke as it slowly escaped into a whisper. 

He pulled himself closer to their chest as he hugged them tightly, slowly drifting into sleep, leaving both of them still questioning, but knowing that they love each other both deeply.

---

(Yay another time skip)

(Back to Tommy's POV)

My body felt heavy, really heavy. My eyes slowly opened. It was hard to see because of the sharp morning light, but I could see the room and bed.

I was lying with my head and arms on someones chest. That someone was Ranboo. Last night was confusing, kind of putting us both in the spot where we don't know what we are anymore to each other. Are we friends? Best friends? Just having fun? or were we having something truly special that only happens in movies?

I don't know what to name this honestly.

I looked over to my side, revealing my arm. I noticed that the sleeve was a bit high up, and you could see the scars and the wounds on top of them. I reached my hand to my mouth and pulled the sleeve down. 

I looked up and looked at Ranboo, they slept peacefully and still.

Or as I thought. As I kept staring at the , I saw an eye peeping thru the eyelids. They smiled and giggled as they closed their eyes again.

-Why are you looking at me. They spoke with a raspy, soft voice.

-Because you're the only thing I can see ahead of me. I spoke as I gazed append their beautiful face. -Plus, you're pretty.

Their eyes opened as they looked back at me.

-Thank you. They said as they moved their hand on top of my head and ruffled my hair before leaning over me and putting their head on top of mine.

I tightned the grip around his chest as I snuggled up closer to them.

-I don't wanna get out of bed... He groaned as they exhaled deeply.

-Neither do I. I spoke with a raspy morning voice.

I never wanna get up from bed now 

---

1215 Words!

Oh... uhm hey :D Sorry for promising that this chapter was gonna come out 3 months ago... I took another "break".

I'm slowly starting to get better and I'm tryna "re-collect" myself if that makes sense. If you're wonder wtf is going on inside my slow-ass brain, then read my new book "Mine/Yours" It'll only take you like less than 10 minutes, so if you mind, PLEASE READ IT, I EVEN MADE MY GF READ IT AND IT WAS A BOOK FOR HER TwT

I'm trying my best to push out chapters, I try to make them as high quality as I can, but it's hard. Sorry if the uploads of the chapters are not on a "scheduale". I'm just dealing with a lot, it's been hard. I love writing this book, It gives me a comfort that tells me that everything will be okay :) Thats why I write, it gives me a comfort that I really can't describe perfectly.  I'll try tho, to upload :)))))

Love u all sm, thank you for the 200+ reads on this book, and thank you for all the other reads on the other books <3 ILYSMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!