Liara looked around the airport to see if any HYDRA minion was following her and luckily there weren’t. She was alone. The time of flight to Bucharest flashed on the screen as the brunette clutched her passport tight in her hands. The green cap hiding most of her hair, while the red nail polish matched with the silver rings. Her rucksack lazily hanging on her one shoulder as she boarded the flight.

After a long flight to Bucharest, the brunette walked along the crowded roads. She just wanted a place to eat and found one. She did a quick brunch and then headed to her destination. To Bucky' place. Obviously she had a tracker, without the knowing of HYDRA, to find him out. And soon she was standing in front of his apartment's door.

Liara's breathe hitched before she could knock on the door. The screams of winter soldier ringed in her ears. She shook her hand and knocked on the door thrice. While going to knock for the fourth time, the door was pulled open slightly, only to reveal a side of him. His maroon shirt came in view while his hair falling on his eyes.

"James Barnes?" Liara cleared her throat.

"Sorry. Wrong house,"
Bucky replied and while he was about to close the door, Liara put her foot in the way to block him from closing.

"No, sir. It's the right house."

"Who are you?" Bucky asked.

"Let me in first," Liara insisted.

"Let me know you first."

"Liara."

"I dont know you."

"But you do know soul flames, right?"
Liara cocked her eyebrows as a concerning look flashed on the man's face.

"Its you? Get in!"

Liara walked in the apartment; it was small but perfect for a person. There were no such furnitures. He didn’t even had a bed. A mattress laid on the corner of the main room. Liara pulled a chair out and sat down.

"Why are you here?" Bucky asked as he took a seat in front of the chair from hers.

"I ran away."

"Stop lying. I know they sent you to find me."

"Well, you're right too. They sent me to kill you. But I have no such intentions," Liara smiled.

"Pardon?" Bucky whispered.

"I dont kill, James."

"Bucky."

"Huh?"

"Call me Bucky."

"Sure. So as soon as I got to know that you went missing. . . I knew they would sent me after you."

"And so they did," Bucky muttered.

"They did but I am not obliged to them. Not anymore."

"What do you mean?" Bucky asked.

"Want to know everything today?" Liara asked.