"That's exactly what I want. Make me regret it." She said and hugged his back, kissing and licking all over his neck. He tasted of sweat and smelled of musk, and she couldn't help but get drunk on him. 

"You are a masterpiece Ms. Sharma." Rishabh said and she smiled, blushed even. 

That was all he needed, to distract her before grabbing her back and pushing her down the soft mattress to give her what she wanted. Prerna gasped as he seized her wrists above her, pushing his weight all over her so she could not escape, increasing his pace by the minute.

"Oh my god!" Prerna moaned as Rishabh licked her neck, and bit her earlobe before capturing her lips, rendering her speechless.

"Are you regretting it yet?" He asked and she shook her head, making him chuckle. "Insatiable woman."

"Just for you." She said and felt him tighten around her, if it was possible. "Only for you."

"I know. Oh god, how I know!" He said and she smiled as they moved together, feeling their edge closer and closer.

"I am going to-

"Me too." She whispered and closed her eyes, ready to relish the feeling of him reaching his pinnacle within her, which in turn, always made her come undone around him.

"Fuck." His guttural groan meant he was close and Prerna pushed herself towards him. It was the final nail in the coffin as he moaned and they fell off the edge together, grabbing each other tightly, not letting go. "Prerna."

"Prerna!" A voice shouted and Prerna stilled, looking around her. She was in her office, surrounded by colleagues. They were looking at her as if she had grown horns and she gulped, realising she was day dreaming about her boss fucking her senseless.

"Oh god." She whispered and got up immediately, almost shaking. 

"Kya hua?" One of her colleagues asked and she had no idea who.

"I don't feel well...washroom-

She walked towards the washroom, not believing what had just happened. This had never happened before. This wasn't even a dream, she wasn't even asleep! And she had...thought...felt every single thing.

Rishabh looked over his cabin and saw Prerna walking towards the washroom in a daze. He frowned as he studied the expression on face, troubled and confused, as if she had no idea what was going on. Putting away his files, he got up and followed her, making sure no one was around.

He saw her grab the door to the Ladies Washroom and thought for three seconds before following her inside.

"Ms. Sharma-

She gasped and looked back, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Mr. Bajaj! What are you doing, this is a ladies-

"What happened? You don't seem well?" He asked and moved towards her, unbothered by her statement.

"I...I don't feel...well." She said and blushed, her face going pink and Rishabh was confused. "I was... thinking...I don't know how...I am so...I don't-

"Wait. Relax." He said and moved closer to her. "Tell me. Please."

"I had a dream." She said before gulping and he frowned yet again. "Just now."

"What dream? A nightmare?" He asked and she shook her head. "So?"

"I saw...you and...I saw myself...and I...we were-

"We were what...Ms. Sharma?" He asked and she kept quiet, waiting for him to realise what she meant. 

And he did. Within seconds.

"Were we...

Prerna just nodded as Rishabh bit his lip. Really, this woman would be the death of him.

"Is that why you couldn't walk properly? Because you were...are so wet right now?" Rishabh asked and she stayed still. He put his hand on her waist and moved closer. "It's alright. I can help you with that."

"Yes...please do." She whispered and grabbed his collar, pulling him inside a stall and locking it. 

"Ssshh...wait." He stopped her as she grabbed his belt. "I am going to use my hands today. Can't be messy in the office, right?"

She nodded as his hands grabbed her skirt, pulling it upwards. Licking his thumb, he put it over her sensitive spot and she whimpered as he pulled down the only garment that was the barrier between them.

Rishabh's breathing hitched as he touched her, his fingers going slick the minute he reached her thigh. She was so ready...for him. 

This woman! How could he deny her any pleasure?

He slowly pushed his finger inside her and she sighed, looking at him with want and a little bit of complain. A second later, three of his fingers were within her and she looked satisfied enough before he started moving them.

"Oh my god." She whispered and came within minutes, shaking around him. "Fuck."

"So soon, my lady?" He smirked and kissed her lips softly. "You really needed it."

"You have no idea." She all but admitted before returning the kiss.