Entry #38

Mommy and daddy were fighting (aka my band directors)

I did a little mistake some please reread 37

April 5, 2011

You and Jay just watching some horror movie. You actively avoid Scream due to good reasoning. You two have been getting a bit bored for watching so much

You
"Hey Jay should we-"

Jay
"Yup!"
He pulls out a unlabeled tape and plops it into the recorder

The tape starts playing almost the whole time it You, Jay and Alex just walking in silence. Alex probably want to you right next to him that's why you and him are so close to eachother
(In this version Jay is more closer due to [Reader] being there)

 Alex probably want to you right next to him that's why you and him are so close to eachother (In this version Jay is more closer due to [Reader] being there)

You two have been analyzed every little thing. How Alex keeps on stealing glances from you and how you avoided eye contact with him. With you looking back at Jay or looking at the trees.

The last few minutes.
(You are holding the camera now)

Jay
"It's getting dark Alex, also we have no idea where we are"

Alex
"We're almost there"

Jay
"So where is there?"

Alex
"How much do you two know about this area?"

You & Jay
"Nothing"

Alex
"When I first moved here, I remember hearing a story that back in the 1800s they thought this place was a blessing because everything would grow so fast. They wouldtake their worst criminals, murders, child molesters and they would put them on trial before God out here. They would tie them up to the trees, and the idea was that they would stretched out, kinda like a rack. They never fed or gave them water though, so they would just die of dehydration."