꒰ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞 ꒱

Start from the beginning

Service was done, Grace was talking to Richie about the most random things "yo I heard about that shrimp shit you made, heard it made it on the new menu?" Richie told her "oh yeah it did" "I didn't get to try any cause you ate it all!" He put down the  napkin he was holding in his hand "well sorry! it was delicious"  she defended herself "eh, not a shrimp guy anyways" He shrugged "you would be if you tasted it" Sweeps came over with a a box in his hands "yo sweeps" Richie gave him a high five, which he gave back. "Do you guys smell that?" Grace asked, it smelt like fire... coming from the kitchen?

She turned behind and saw Carmen just staring as the flames went up "AY!" She grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall and blew it on the fire that was on the oven, luckily it went out. Richie came running to Carmen, he grabbed his face and started to slap it, Tina came over too.

"yo hey!" Richie slapped his face "you alright?" Richie asked Carmen  "yeah.." Carmen answered his question, everyone started to walk away from Carmen but Grace stayed. "Carmen.." She put the fire extinguisher down on the counter "yeah?" He looked over at her "is there something wrong?" She put her hand on top of his "Uh no, I'm fine." His eyes gazed to the floor "hey look at me" She grabbed his chin so he could look at her "you can talk to me, okay?" She asked him "yeah" He nodded his head slowly "try not to burn the whole restaurant down" she took her hand off of him "I won't" He chuckled "get a cup of cold water and put it on your forehead, it'll cool you down." She kissed his cheek "okay" He walked away.

"that shit is crazy" Tina said beside Grace "I know right"

Carmen came in after a few minutes talking to Richie and after he went outside "Chef's we're making family spaghetti" Carmen announced, he told everyone what they're supposed to do "Grace help me with the onions"  "Got me an easy task, eh?" She grabbed a sharp knife and started to cut the white onions up, they made her eyes water "Don't you want to be with me?" the corner of his mouth went up, like a smirk "Yeah I do, even though you still didn't ask me to be your girlfriend." "Just you wait" 

They both stayed quiet and listened to Ebraheim and Tina's conversation "You know, in Somalia, I am grillmaster!" Ebraheim told Tina while he took down the peppers "shut up you old bitch" Tina told him, he looked over at her surprised "that's sexist." Ehbraheim told her which made Grace laugh "you got the wrong definition Ebraheim."  Grace informed him "I know what sexist means." Grace nodded her eyes with a smile on her face, a tears treating to fall down her face.

"where's the tomato sauce?" Grace asked Carmen when he picked up the sliced onions from the cutting board "I'm on it. Keep cutting, okay?" He pat her shoulder before he ran off to get the cans of tomatoes "fuck these stupid onions" She wiped her eyes with her arm "I'm finally happy where i'm assigned to!" Tina said when she looked over at Grace crying from the onions "oh fuck off" 

Once she was done cutting the onions she felt relief, she washed her hands with soap and water to clean off the onion juices. "Chef I'm done" She walked behind Carmen "anything else I can do?" Carmen grabbed a can of tomato sauce "open this for me" He handed her a can opener "I fucking hate can openers" She groaned "I know you do, remember you broke one from  pineapples in a can?" Carmen asked her with laugh "Shut up, not my fault my hands were slippery!" she lied, infact she doens't exactly know how to use a can opener.... I know, embarassing.

"I got it!" She took the lid off the sauce "good job. Now dumb it in that pan" He turned around and pointed to a pan that was on the stove "alright" She walked over there and dumped the sauce in it, but she saw something inside of it. "uhh Carm, what's that?" Carmen walked over to Grace to see what she was complaining about "what the fuck?" He grabbed it, it was money inside plastic? "is that money?" She asked as she watched him take off the plastic "y-yeah"  he took some tomato sauce off of it. "Cousin!" He yelled for Richie "yo!" Richie came running over "grab all the tomato cans"